Happy birthday David (walterderwent) hope it's been a good day for you

Thanks Mark, had a great day off relaxing in York with Mum who treat me to a very nice lunch before having a few beers back at home. :)

Happy birthday David, just make sure you don't end up like this guy  :of :of ;) ;)

http://latenightmistakes.com/?p=1465#more-1465

Thanks Mike, i'm saving my nights of drunken debauchery until friday, saturday and sunday. Although I definitely don't plan on being in that kind of state (I hope). :of 

Happy birthday David - enjoy those Buds ;D

Thanks Colm, they went down a treat in this weather this afternoon and what better way to work them off than by taking a walk to a farm just down the road where my Dad has been working to capture some old blues sat in a yard, (not the sharpest) photographs to follow. ;);D

Happy birthday David old chap - hope it's a good one buddy

Thanks Mark i've had a great day with Mum and looking foward to a few bevvies at the weekend in Scarborough and York. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another time for fun...happy birthday John and wedding anniversay too if I recall correctly ??? ???

And happy 52 ....Danny la Rue .... to An Interested Spectator ;) ;)

thank you bill, yes both, double celebration of our first wedding  anniversary and  another birthday................ ;)

• 3 weeks later...