Massey Ferguson Rumours

catkom3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the look of that.  I like the current incarnation of the Centora/Delta (and Fendt equivalents) and this one looking equally as impressive.  

I hope it comes out as a Fendt and an MF - in 1/1 and 1/32, the Fendt with tracks and the MF with wheels

MF Delta mark3  by the look of it...............also available in Fendt colours,  where for an extra £50,000 you get green paintwork and a Fendt Badge on it :P

I suspect the Fendt combine version will do about as well as their forager has against the Claas Jaguar!!

only until class or nh anounce their upgades to next years models, afterall  its not out until september anyway, thats a long time before the next harvest,and i suspect the others are already well ahead ,sadly mf don't have it in the combine department yet, lost that crown many years back 

I got some photos of local chaps new MF7382  last week,  no doubt he will be thrilled that his model will be getting replaced or upgraded next year:P

Nice combine but I fear Claas have the market sown up, Lexions similar price to competitors but due to Claas used inventory and dealer network they can manipulate their resale prices higher and thus control the market.

A friend of mine demoed the new NH9.90 against his farms 770tt and found the yellow machine wanting in most departments,  Claas the clear winner he thought.  Mind you he hates anything that's built outside Germany ha ha!.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

It can unload the 17.100 liter tank in 81 seconds,does that equate to 17.1 tonnes,??,it achieves this by useing a Twin auger system,you get a better look at it on the Fendt version,here.

Regards

Joe.

Fendt Massey Ideal 9.jpg

I'd  say it would be about 14-15tons Joe as the delta our contractor has had a 12000l hopper and it wasn't enough to fill a 12ton trailer 

I see that MF/Fendt have announced their new combines on Facebook and say they MIGHT be a Lexion beater, doesn't sound as if they are that confident, either they are or they aren't. Not impressed with their marketing strategy 

39 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Don't forget there will be a Challenger version as well, combine on the left is a Challenger, seen another clip showing the front of them with Challenger name on it

https://www.facebook.com/profiinternational/?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Yes Mark,on Steven Vale's page,Massey Ferguson have some nice photo's on their web site press release,http://int.masseyferguson.com/press/new-ideal-from-massey-ferguson.aspx#

Regards

Joe,

1 hour ago, whincebros said:

Any word on to who's doing a 1/32 version?

Probably Wiking,just in time for Agritechnika,and probably metallic grey,save Wiking a fortune,painting them all the same colour,ha ha!.;)

Regards

Joe.

41 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

Think mf are offering 5yr warranty as standard with all there new combines, as they are really pushing them now 

The problem is though,there's only going to be a limited release of these machines next year,with full rollout in 2019,??

http://www.peacock.co.uk/new-ideal-massey-ferguson-combine-harvesters-deliver-real-business-benefits/

Regards

Joe.

5 year warranty pushing hard yo sell them, clearly they feel they have something to push the main brand leaders in claas , jd and nh , its very clearly not a new bodywork on a old system/machine . Be nice to see a few more makes out there in the summer new kit wise rather than just the normal 3 .plenty of the older mfs still going strong in the 30 series from when they still had a great reputation afterall 

Maybe we should change this topic to AGCO rumours,??,there's also a new electric Fendt out,?? an e100,I was going to put this last picture up earlier,but it's obviously "shopped" with no top linkage,but new pictures have just emerged on Facebook showing the real deal,

Regards

Joe.

Electric Fendt 1.jpg

Electric Fendt 2.jpg

Electric Fendt 3.jpg

Electric Fendt 4.jpg

Electric Fendt 5.jpg

On 9/5/2017 at 4:41 PM, robbo said:

I see that MF/Fendt have announced their new combines on Facebook and say they MIGHT be a Lexion beater, doesn't sound as if they are that confident, either they are or they aren't. Not impressed with their marketing strategy 

Just found a very interesting article on the new Ideal combines,and they are ALL going to be black / grey,Mike with a 50ft header on the options list,it would certainly seem to be a Lexion CR10.90 beater,??

http://www.farmmachineryjournal.co.uk/agco-reveals-new-combines-for-mf-and-fendt/

Regards

Joe.

Archived