Massey Ferguson Rumours

catkom3

Didnt  the AGCO design team get the memo?   Humanity is about too emerge from the darkness and back into the light!!!   Satans time of rule on this planet  expires on the 23rd of this month, and when that's complete out goes Black and grey and other dull depressing colourless colours!!   These smart new combines should be reflecting humanities triumph over the forces of evil by being painted in life enhancing bright red and nature green!!

Sorry about the rant chaps, just had to get that off my chest:P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i like the colour to,as a launch version, say limited edition first 100 of each brand, however i hope it doesnt stay that way.when you loose the green of fendt,the red of massey ,even the various colours of valtra , you loose the heritage and real brand , it all becomes bland in a way for people 

I cant make my mind up if the common livery is quite lazy or makes business sense.

I would love to see it in model form mind, but preferably the smaller version with wheels but i am sure if there was a model release it would be the biggest one on tracks 

14 hours ago, Toolbox Tam said:

Only thing is they have now shown their hand , if 2019 is full release gives Claas & NH time to play catch up & go a little further again .

Next step a 17 m 55 ft header , then an 18 m 60 footer 

Oh Iain,I doubt AGCO will have let anything out the bag by announcing these T series combines,come November you could go to Agritechnika and order one,no doubt Claas ? New Holland will be developing bigger machine right now,but as I recall,it's only fairly recently you could get a Lexion with a 12m header as the threshing drum / rotor could not handle the heavier yeild in the U K,But AGCO have a 50ft 15.25mtr on their options list,Claas themselves have plenty experience of big headers,there's a Lexion in Australia with a 60foot header been running for years but the yeild is very light,see video here,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPC4EnUscyQ

Their drum could easily handle that,anyway time will tell,it's only a matter of time before driver less combines are common place,there are people out there now developing them,see video here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB-b0TD-mJE

Regards

Joe.

4 hours ago, MadMark said:

It seems Agco is pushing the Fendt brand rather more than MF or Valtra in Europe, will it be a case in a few years time the MF and Valtra will be a name of the past?

I don't think so, not just yet anyway....................MF are kind of Fendt lite these days as you get the gearbox a decent sisu engine and you can chose a lower spec machine..........Actually being part of a dual franchise has helped MF in someways,  MF customers know they will get great service because the Fendt side of the business makes so much profit it can afford to pay for a large service team to work on all the  dealers franchises,  unlike some other dealer outlets.    I often hear complaints about our local Ernest Doe branch and its probably because they don't make enough profit on the blue machines and therefore cant afford an army of fitters to keep customers happy.    TNS  with Fendt and MF can afford the fitters. 

Mind you I did hear a rumour a while ago about Fendt wanting to have exclusive one brand mega dealerships...............so maybe goodbye MF and Valtra?

21 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

could probably put two side by side and it would still cope!

Grimme did build a twin bed destoner. Not sure how many were made, but certain there's at least one still in existence running. Remember a chap in Leicstershire ran one on back of a Cat Challenger. :)

On 18/09/2017 at 8:10 PM, walterderwent said:

Grimme did build a twin bed destoner. Not sure how many were made, but certain there's at least one still in existence running. Remember a chap in Leicstershire ran one on back of a Cat Challenger. :)

and you havnt got any pics of it yet ?? get on the case man :)

• 5 months later...

Thank's guy's,just noticed there is now a second version,( same video ) but now entitled, Colheitadeira MASSEY FERGUSON plataforma de soja de 50 pés MELHOR DO MUNDO

( MASSEY FERGUSON combine harvester 50 ft. BEST SOIL PLANT ), so yes Soybeans,and 50ft header,AGCO did say they had one on the options list,but looking at the video that header has " finger's " does that mean it's actually a Mac Don,??

Regards

Joe.

Archived