Minitrac

Arik

17 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Robbo, you have been massively spoilt over the last few years! Previously such an unrepresented brand

Yes I know. I have waited for years and they are now appearing from everywhere. Getting a bit expensive though

36 minutes ago, robbo said:

Joe, that is only one version of the Samecar, there are others including a heavyweight version called the Elephante 

Yes Mike I know that,But like I said I was being a wee bit pedantic,Obviously the are not pronounced Same Car,But it tickled a spot when I read it,:)

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

No problem Joe.

Looking on the website www.minitrac.nl it says that the models will be available in late 2021 but will be available to order from spring. They are suggesting that it will be collection only and I suspect that they are going to be resin and therefore quite fragile. Hopefully, the Zwolle show will go ahead in November 2021 and I can collect from there otherwise I may be asking some of our Dutch friends for some help.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So finally took the plunge as there are only 500 of the grimme receivers and must say a little disappointed. I love it as I wanted it but slightly disappointed.

Firstly it was packed in the box so tightly that the main strut across the machine has bowed and I darent bend it back as I think it would snap. Then when out of the box the yellow tarp on the back was also creased and doesnt fit well. And the final disappointment was the fact it feels more like a warhammer model than the farm models I've become accustomed to in the past few years it weighs nothing.

Great model if you were paying 50 quid for it. But unless your mad on spud stuff, it's a little overpriced for the model and think others on here could have done better custom job. There are only 500 but I wouldnt go rushing for one compared to other models you could get for the money involved.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Ah, I miss understood, I thought it was something else, not the Same cars, as Robbo had already been writing about it, thus there was nothing new about the Same cars to be posted, and I also went to the website and the information about the Same cars was alreay there.......so, by defult, I was expecting a further 'announcment from Minitrac later today' to be something other that the already announced Same cars!!!!

• Like 1

Oh sorry, maybe I misunderstood you guys, I assumed it was about the Same Cars ;)  Then I missed that for a moment, i didn't see any announcement for the scale models of the Same Cars, only the message from October/November. We will see :P

Edited by AJH

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Ah, I miss understood, I thought it was something else, not the Same cars, as Robbo had already been writing about it, thus there was nothing new about the Same cars to be posted, and I also went to the website and the information about the Same cars was alreay there.......so, by defult, I was expecting a further 'announcment from Minitrac later today' to be something other that the already announced Same cars!!!!

Yes Barry/Atte

it is indeed the Samecars that are now available to order from this morning. They will also be made available to some other websites but the main one is the home site for Minitrac but the other sites do not go live until either later today or tomorrow. Sorry for any misunderstanding, it's just my childish excitement getting the better of me.:D I was asked to keep it quiet until later in the day but I just couldn't help myself.

Suffice to say that I have ordered the collectors pack of all three variants :lol:

• Like 4

On 2/4/2021 at 4:31 PM, robbo said:

Yes Barry/Atte

it is indeed the Samecars that are now available to order from this morning. They will also be made available to some other websites but the main one is the home site for Minitrac but the other sites do not go live until either later today or tomorrow. Sorry for any misunderstanding, it's just my childish excitement getting the better of me.:D I was asked to keep it quiet until later in the day but I just couldn't help myself.

Suffice to say that I have ordered the collectors pack of all three variants :lol:

How many family members kidneys have you sold exactly?

And have you told them yet?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

mike at present looks like the devil near the end of little Nicky ,just a mouth talking away and nothing else stan  :D

Eh pardon, what does that mean? Have you had too many Thatchers?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, robbo said:

Eh pardon, what does that mean? Have you had too many Thatchers?

You have never seen the film  “little nicky “ mmmmm kind of hard to describe then , you had best watch it and come back to me , its worth it honest  , going by the laugh image smithy has seen it :D 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2021 at 5:46 PM, robbo said:

Thanks Sjaak, I have messaged Hans via Facebook and I have not had a reply as yet

I don't know if anyone else is waiting for the Samecar models but I have been told the shipping will begin in October 

• 1 month later...