Minitrac

Arik

• 11 months later...

Minitrac have come up trumps (for me) once again with a 1/32 scale model of the Same Buffalo V6 version

http://minitrac.nl/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=16&virtuemart_category_id=5&Itemid=117

I had 3 messages within an hour from different people about this version, one on here, (thanks Nick) and two from friends in Holland, one of whom actually has one of the real tractors. That in itself is a rarity as there are only known to be 3 still in existence and it was this tractor that was measured for the model version.

The production run is 300 models and I have ordered 2, one for me and one for another forum member to be collected at Zwolle.

Buffalo V6.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

now had it been a 376 or 377 i may well have snapped one up, but i don't recall actually ever seeing  a 286 before, either way its a great looking model . 

200 series preceded the 300’s Sean, we had a 276. there would be a lot of 200 series in the UK. Must be before your time;):D.

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

200 series preceded the 300’s Sean, we had a 276. there would be a lot of 200 series in the UK. Must be before your time;):D.

ooo smooth :D:D don't recall seeing many nh small balers round us to be honest ,back then, it was normally mf or jd .

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Being pedantic,But,That makes no sense in English, Minitrac will release three types of the Same Car,:ph34r:;)

Regards

Joe.

Joe, that is only one version of the Samecar, there are others including a heavyweight version called the Elephante