UH PACKAGING

schw84

IM getting quite annoyed now with UH they make the best models by far but i keep recieving them in their box's BROKEN!! grr now its not the people i buy them off's fault (just thought id add that UDI) but when they arrive nearly all of them have some thing broken, my cougar on of the rams is broken, my MF combne the engine cover flap hinges are broken, and i als have a piece i dont no what its off, my exhaust was broken on a bayern 1160 i got, and numerous other things, can some one tell the little china man (hong kong) when packaging his items could they please be more careful!!!

i've heard this a few times on here, the two UH items i have (Kuhn mower - Andy & Deutz Bayern - Mike) have all been broken been in excellent condition :) :), nothing broken :). Is their a link perhaps to certain shipped batches to whats damaged???

i don't personally think its down to the packaging most of the time,i have as yet touch wood not had a uh turn up broken,,but they are very fragile,and having seen how the posties thrown them arround in the depots ,i am sure most of them suffer there,if you try to over wrap them inside the boxes i think you will run more risk breaking them,than the current style of packaging

They could be damaged in shipping, every now and then we have a bad batch of Indian stone where there are several breakages all in one batch which we receive and then no breakages in subsequent batches for several weeks.

They could be damaged in shipping, every now and then we have a bad batch of Indian stone where there are several breakages all in one batch which we receive and then no breakages in subsequent batches for several weeks.

very true jas,if the ship is a rolling arround in rough seas stuff must move in the containers,its anoying but when the model is so fragile breakages will happen eh

worst things reely do happen at sea

• 2 weeks later...

I do rate the UH packing highly... I think the problem is that it come containerised from half way around the world - and as stated above - with the level of detail included in these recent models... the odd broken piece is SADLY inevitable... but please UH - watch where you put those wire ties in future - the Activa was totally rediculous - way OTT

im not home with my babies (tractors) till fri night il take one then cheers ps im watching over the hedge at mo its so funny (either that or im so sad) what am i saying i collect tractors ha ha!  :o :o :o

im not home with my babies (tractors) till fri night il take one then cheers ps im watching over the hedge at mo its so funny (either that or im so sad) what am i saying i collect tractors ha ha!  :o :o :o

You don't get any sadder than that really... unless you change your name to Udimore I guess  :D :D :D;)

Luckily never had anything uh busted in the post

but i will echo another post where the couriers handeling of packages beggers belief

FRAGILE  oh just lob it at the bottom of the pile just so happens to be the second drop so everything is lobbed all over the shop and the fragile package is dragged out and chucked to the back of the vehicle

is it any wonder that thing get busted

I say this about the couriers as the place next door has hundreds of packages a week and i have seen it happening with fragile electronics      The drivers don't give a damn

I'm doing that ranting thing again

someone give me a slap :-\

• 1 month later...

Luckily never had anything uh busted in the post

but i will echo another post where the couriers handeling of packages beggers belief

FRAGILE  oh just lob it at the bottom of the pile just so happens to be the second drop so everything is lobbed all over the shop and the fragile package is dragged out and chucked to the back of the vehicle

is it any wonder that thing get busted

I say this about the couriers as the place next door has hundreds of packages a week and i have seen it happening with fragile electronics      The drivers don't give a damn

I'm doing that ranting thing again

someone give me a slap :-\

Only if you PROMISE not to hit me back  ;)