New Collector

J55CKH

Hi, recently started collecting Britains and Siku models as these are what I played with as a child. Currently looking for models produced in the early 90's to late 90's, and anything that catches my eye really. Any tips and advice would be very very much appreciated. 

Thanks

Jack  

welcome to the group Jack :)

I started back in the hobby with Siku tractors, and the got slightly carried away with a few Universal Hobby, wiking, weise and Usk models :)

Mainly trying to keep to Valtra and Claas for the main part, but slowly adding other stuff I like the look of :)

Will be selling some of my Siku and Britains stuff off once I get the chance to sort it all out :)

Just collect what you like the look off and don't be afraid to ask for assistance

Welcome along Jack, I'm sure you'll find all the help and advice you need, just don't listen to any of the strange ones on here that suggest collecting blue tractors!:ph34r::D Also echo Mikes comments, happy new year all and all the best fort 2018!

8 hours ago, J55CKH said:

Cheers for the welcome guys. I have a few blue ones on the way John, but Green is definitely my favourite colour ;)

That's what I like to hear, another enlightened soul!!:D

Welcome to the forum jack. A lot of us started collecting what we had when we were younger but it quickly escalates if you let it. Plenty of bargains to be had if you do your research and you won't be short of models to collect. 

Glad to hear the blues are interest you, at least there is a glimmer of hope. 

5 hours ago, mb86 said:

Welcome to the forum jack. A lot of us started collecting what we had when we were younger but it quickly escalates if you let it. Plenty of bargains to be had if you do your research and you won't be short of models to collect. 

Glad to hear the blues are interest you, at least there is a glimmer of hope. 

Cheers Martin, ye that's exactly what I'm doing also, trying to find the models I had as a kid, but I can only remember what I had when i see it, got a few things in the watch list on ebay, gets addictive trolling through the internet trying to find things.... and expensive :lol:

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Welcome Jack. Look forward to seeing your collection grow. Don't be put off by people's jealousy of the deere brand, they havnt seen the light yet mate.:D:D:D;).

A 4020 is all you need :P 

4020 8.JPG

Archived