ROS 2018

AJH

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Yep,saw that,funny thing is he's got a photo of the real machine,???

Regards

Joe.

Seeing as it only went on the Fendt shop today, there could be some doubt as to whether he has them........:huh:

10 minutes ago, Theike said:

Also now available by the MF-shop                                                        for € 219,90                  that hurts

https://shop.masseyferguson.com/mf-ideal-9t.html

Ouch indeed!  Would be interesting to know how many of each brand have been made......

On 11/21/2018 at 7:30 PM, CX820Joe said:

On the 32 Models News Facebook page there is a Ros upcoming model of a Capello Diamant 12 row maize header....presumably for the Ideal combine?

Something like this? This is a limited edition for Agromais.

7106486_57_Teaser_Prämien_Modell_RZ.jpg

Aye I have to agree it’s licking on for an off the shelf model. Seriously smart bit of kit but my interest lies with stuff generally 2005 and backwards with a few exceptions. College sickened me of the new gear I’ve had too many hours in the workshop round these modern day beasts to have an interest in collecting them. Still a nice model just not my cup of tea. I’d much prefer to pay that for a New Holland clayson etc by ros if they was to ever make one. 

4 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Ooh that looks like it will pair nicely with the 7310r...in the absence of a 9m Dale drill.

Looks like a decent price for a big complex model,

https://modelltraktoren.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=%2FShops%2FShop43853%2FProducts%2FROS601581&fbclid=IwAR0WkAC-f4N031difya5qBiv-ehi11RMA6EKuAGBj9FaRPyxsGkMSnr_xFs

Regards

Joe.

Foreboding looking combine,  not for me either...………………..paint it MF red and I will take a second look, but even then its no match for the lovely colour and curves of a NH CR imo.

The Amazone drill looks far more interesting, I look forward to some better pictures of it hitting the net:)

probably a really efficient machine in real form,but without knowing the functions of the header and the dull paint job,size of the model to display,it don't interest me at all although its great to have the choice don't get me wrong,would have much rather a classic or older nh combine over that release

Archived