USK Models 2019

robbo

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen decals that you can use to change the model number on the Usk Fendt Mt tractors... I was wondering if anyone know if there are decals that have both the model number and the Fendt part with red stripe as my Usk model came with a botched decal on the bonnet.... 

On 11/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, CX820Joe said:

Has anyone picked up the Fendt 313 that was recently released?

I haven't seen them on retail websites, but it is available on the Fendt website.

It's one I'd consider, but I want to see reviews first.

I have the Fendt 313 Vario with Loader. I got it last week when the Fendt online shop had free P&P and the model was on offer. I really cant fault it at all. Opening windows, doors and bonnet. Folding front linkage and detachable front bucket on the loader. May try and get some pics later. 

27 minutes ago, hody21 said:

I have the Fendt 313 Vario with Loader. I got it last week when the Fendt online shop had free P&P and the model was on offer. I really cant fault it at all. Opening windows, doors and bonnet. Folding front linkage and detachable front bucket on the loader. May try and get some pics later. 

What other attachments fit the loader? 

I see the Fendt 313 has been announced as due imminently on Attes Facebook page and is also available in the Fendt shop.  Was the loader version limited to Agritechnica or will there be a standard release of that version too?

13 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I see the Fendt 313 has been announced as due imminently on Attes Facebook page and is also available in the Fendt shop.  Was the loader version limited to Agritechnica or will there be a standard release of that version too?

Think there will be a standard one as on my box it says first edition 

1 hour ago, FendtFarmer said:

Think there will be a standard one as on my box it says first edition 

Cheers for that, let's hope so.

The 313 without loader on 32 model news/Fendt shop has very slanted looking wheels, is yours ok?

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived