ToysFarm by autocult

Theike

Thanks Joe. I see that recently they built the Agarmodel Exclusive Kramer 1014 tractor that was priced at 160 euro.

7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

They've been around a wee while Martin,but don't normally do 1/32nd,here's a link to their web site,which is a pain to navigate,and no mention of any of those three,??

https://www.autocult-models.de/additional-models/exclusive-models/

Regards

Joe.

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The MF175 would be a nice model ..any idea the cost..I assume they will be pricey considering they are limited !!

JD and MF  look spot on, however that price doesn't , cant be long till uh do the mfs (and others) they did in 16th down  to 32nd i hope, and maybe wiking or similar  the opu cabbed jds, sure they would make a killing with them for sure, 

The MF175 & JD are very tempting & will look very accurate & detailed Im sure ...but I could not justify going over 100 quid for any 1/32 model ..mass produced or not .... its just too much for my budget.  But that's just me. 

• 4 months later...

Archived