Tractor Fest Newby Hall 8th/9th June 2019

Valley Axe Man

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the lovely pictures Paul,I might be able to help with your camera battery,I had a camera that used to eat Duracell double A's,untill I checked the spec sheet,and they recommended CR V3's,almost the same as double A's but two cell's in a single pack,got myself two of those,(they are pricey) that was at least five years ago,taken thousands of photo's since and batteries still as good as new,??

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Duracell+CRV3

Regards

Joe.

5 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Thank you for the lovely pictures Paul,I might be able to help with your camera battery,I had a camera that used to eat Duracell double A's,untill I checked the spec sheet,and they recommended CR V3's,almost the same as double A's but two cell's in a single pack,got myself two of those,(they are pricey) that was at least five years ago,taken thousands of photo's since and batteries still as good as new,??

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Duracell+CRV3

Regards

Joe.

Cheers Joe, i'll check up on those thanks :) and no bother for the photo's, like i've said before it's good to show those that can't get to a show what was there, there's shows i can't get to myself and hopefully those that are there will keep the tradition of a few photo's alive for those that can't attend ;) i know Mike (robbo) was a bit disappointed not to have got to the show and the photo's aren't meant to make anyone depressed for missing what was there (a bit like Jim Bowen on Bullseye.. "Let's look at what you could have won") like i say just to share the theme of the common interest that we all share on the forum :)

8 hours ago, Ferret90 said:

Great photos Paul, love the landys :wub:

No worries Ted :), if i gets chance to get over to the Masham rally next month there's usually a good turn out of Landys there due to Ripon Farm Services, they were once a big dealer in the area before Lloyds took over but the show there seems to get alot of support from the local landy men

7 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

great pictures Paul

Cheers Paul ;)

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

That is a great turnout off tractors Paul. Looked a great show. Such a variety of stuff & some rare /converted stuff also. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. ;)

Thanks Justin, no bother bud :) the catalogue said 936 tractors entered, plus the trucks, plant items, stationary engines and cars and motorbikes, only thing that wasn't there was a steam section 

4 hours ago, smithy said:

Its amazing how many vintage /classic tractors there is out there in collectors hands around the country ,you certainly had several at the show nice row of E27N"s thanks for sharing   

Thanks Smithy ;) aye there's a lot of gear out there hidden in sheds that will never see light of day, all i can say is roll on Tractor-fest next year, it's a hell of a show and well worth going back to

Archived