LCN show Zwolle 2019

trigger82

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be quite a large contingent going to this show.

FTF and Model Farmer will be there with Andy, his Dad Steve, Sean, David and me. I have no doubt that the Scottish lads will be there, Brian (Mr Softie) and his dad along with a few others. 

There are also some UK traders going, such as Martyn Reeve, (with Smithy and Goodie), G & M Farm Models plus Udimore Tractor Shop.

It is also a chance to meet up with some of the European members, some of whom will be trading and others who are attending to boost their own collections, Bas Janssen, Sjaak Stehower and many others too numerous for an old fart like me to remember.

I apologise for the quality of these photos, I was holding the camera over my head so I couldn't see if it was focused, obviously it wasn't.

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

42 minutes ago, SPN said:

If Boris de Pfeffel-Johnson gets his way you won't be able to get off the Island in November.

Ah, but we will have help from Ze Resistance fighters of Holland

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dutchfarmer said:

if you guys want to visit farms in Holland in the days before or after the show, give me a sign!

That might be interesting. We are getting the ferry in to Rotterdam and it arrives around 8am on the Friday. It is only then around 1 1/2 hours to get to Zwolle so we are at a loose end for most of the day. If you are close to Rotterdam or the route to Zwolle then we might be interested, thanks

• 1 month later...

It would appear that T Toys Nazareth are doing a special for the Zwolle show, Massey Ferguson Dynashift 3095 limited to 1000 and only available at the show, I have feeling that it will be a good seller

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/index.php?item=toys-farm-2019---massey-ferguson-3095-dynashift---autotronic--1-32&action=article&group_id=10000140&aid=52114&lang=en#.XbWebej7SUl

1 hour ago, robbo said:

It would appear that T Toys Nazareth are doing a special for the Zwolle show, Massey Ferguson Dynashift 3095 limited to 1000 and only available at the show, I have feeling that it will be a good seller

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/index.php?item=toys-farm-2019---massey-ferguson-3095-dynashift---autotronic--1-32&action=article&group_id=10000140&aid=52114&lang=en#.XbWebej7SUl

There's also a 3120 Mike,

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/index.php?action=search&lang=nl&srchval=dynashift&fbclid=IwAR2XEbj9kCGzjn2aisCtOrrqJ2yu_e7ffQ9z31hcoubBx4naQM6nTOzATVg

Regards 

Joe.

1 hour ago, Toyfarmer1 said:

We will be a the same spot as usual albeit with new neighbours ;-)

I have a couple of other items to collect so I might need more than one trip

Look's like the show will be a wee bit quieter that usual,Henry Selten and the farmmodels nl team wont be there,??

Dear builders and collectors,
Due to private circumstances of Henry Selten, we will not be present at the l.c.n. fair in zwolle this year.
Apologies for this inconvenience.
We have come to the attention that a Belgian supplier of landbouwminiaturen has negative messages about farmmodels. NL SPREAD.
This one even abused those. To "win" customers.
No matter how sad, we are not going to stoop to that level as we believe in customer service, speed of deliveries and service.
We prefer to invest that time and energy positive in our increasingly growing range.
You can expect hundreds of new items, bouwkitjes and pré-Cut Decals in the coming months.
Having said that, we thank everyone for the trust in us and wish you a happy l.c.n. fair.
If there are any questions or comments about this post, we would like to send you a message to info@farmmodels.nl about Marcel Selten.
With kind greeting team farmmodels. NL

Regards
Joe.

OOh, that's quite pointed and direct, I have no idea what has gone on there.

It will be a shame for those attending the show not to be able to see the Farmmodels.NL stand but it seems to me that they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. This is the largest show in Europe and over 10,000 people attend, that is a great deal of spending power so it must have been a big decision to pull out and lose those sales

I can't decide whether this should be in the show topic or under Marge Models however, I have plumped for the show topic.

The LCN Club have announced that their next Members model with be a Steyr 8090 in both two and four wheel drive, prototype photos are on the link below.

http://www.agritoy.nl/?page_id=1479&title=clubmodellen-clubmodel-2020&fbclid=IwAR3epvU4ZN4nNRLrCOa6GV1203csojCTX1iTU9H_8grG5lIgPFuyE_V7PBM

The members model is only available to order as a member of the LCN Club and is separate from the show model, (which I think is a Fendt this time around). The club will only make as many models as are pre-ordered and the price will vary depending on the number of orders that they get between 110-155 euros. The model will be made for them by Marge Models, the same as the Same Saturno that was done a few years back. If this is something that you really want then anyone can join the LCN Club, the last time that I was a member it was 40 euros for the year outside Holland and you got a quarterly magazine and also entry to both days of the Zwolle show if you choose to attend.

23 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Not my colour but it looks like it will be cracking models and judging by their previous releases, an even better investment. 

I would agree with that, the Same Saturno models have doubled in price and I would suggest that the Steyr is newer and more mainstream so could be in demand. Unlike the last members model they did, a Guldner 50, (2 versions), that seems to have vanished without trace

Archived