LCN show Zwolle 2019

trigger82

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit blurred as I was holding the camera over my head so I couldn't tell if it was focused or not, but I am sure you get the idea, oh and this is the small hall and not the main hall

IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8524.JPG

Its amazing how much you miss , even there for the two days, only time you really get to look is the first hour or 2 before the public get in, and you spend that hunting and buying what your after so you miss loads , , after that its normally to busy to get to the displays or sellers  or your on your stand 

Well what a fantastic two days it was spent in Zwolle. Arrived about 10.30am on Saturday and had to queue about half an hour to get in. i spent most of the first day wandering around in a daze as to the size of the show and the vast amount of dealers and models and only purchased a few models i wanted. Sunday was alot quieter so had chance and longer to study each stall in detail and purchase a few more. It was a shame that some of the dealers in the smaller hall had gone Sunday but hats off to the organisers for a spectacular event. Now i have made the trip i will be attending next year for sure and would highly recommend it anybody. Everyone i spoke to were super friendly and when they realised we were from England, they shouted Brexit!!

will post up my purchases shortly.

Archived