What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wing mirrors and cab beacons fell off my standard blue T7.315 when I sneezed near it!!!

The blue power version has only had 1 mirror fall off so far,  its annoying because the rest of the model is totally bomb proof build quality.

CLAAS ALERT...……………………...The online shop is now selling the 870 forager + maize and grass heads for 90 euros...………….that's £94 when you include postage!!!

That's a lot cheaper than the 900s which are all around £170-190+ and fast selling out.

Ive decided to buy the 870 as its a bargain at that price...………...their 140 elsewhere + pp

Also I can do it up a bit by spraying the wheels and fitting fatter tyres and decals

I got this white Fendt 820 as I wasnt able to find a green version.  Not the same, but I quite like it, and it matches the colour of what comes out of the thing on the back :D

20200705_154356.jpg

58 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

not a buy,i won the brushwood toys imber competition,and so i picked the ford 6640 sle 4wd version

Well done Paul! I have bought one of those today too.

37 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Well done Paul! I have bought one of those today too.

Nice one Joe,very rare that i enter comps,but the question was, what month and year did ford change over to new holland,you had to say the month and year,entries into a hat,but Paul from brushwood said nobody else got it right,so happy with the model i picked

42 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Nice one Joe,very rare that i enter comps,but the question was, what month and year did ford change over to new holland,you had to say the month and year,entries into a hat,but Paul from brushwood said nobody else got it right,so happy with the model i picked

I thought about having a go at that but never got round to it in the end.

The seller in France I have bought a few things from recently had the 4wd SLE so got it from there.  Hopefully will be ok on arrival.

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Ordered this lot off stuff from Tractorium.  Prices ain't bad..

Screenshot_20200706-213229.png

Excellent lot, I’ve been eyeing that Wiking 870 set but I’m far more interested in the heads than the forage harvester. 

2 hours ago, SPN said:

If you use online banking you can save yourself the €7 fee charged by PayPal.

Also PayPal tend to give pretty poor currency exchange rates charging close to 2% vs. Mid levels.  Most banks will charge closer to 0.5% on the spread to actual currency levels.  

Archived