What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ive got my harvest set up for 2020,  The recently purchased Fendt 724 design line and the Joskin bale trailer,  my existing JD6175R convo on the newly bought JD990 baler.

My recently acquired Fendt 936 is pulling a brand new Krampe 650 trailer...…………….no combine though, maybe next year.

The new Claas JAG 870 in the pic as well, im going to paint her wheels claas red,  age the tyres and the header and make her look like shes done a couple of seasons, in time for early September Maize carting.

P1080334.JPG

P1080338.JPG

P1080341.JPG

Just received this,The new Wiking JCB 8330,very similar to the Britains version but slightly better detail,Better linkages,but the front one doesn't go down very far,??

Regards

Joe.

JCB W C.jpg

JCB W B.jpg

JCB W A.jpg

JCB W 1A.jpg

JCB W 2.jpg

JCB W 1.jpg

Got my Nodet fert spreader on a Massey 3095,  the longer wheelbase suits the Nodet model.

Joe said "I thought you had a New Holland CR combine?"

Nope, I never bought one of the UH CR models...………..will wait to see what new combine models come later in the year.  Claas, JD maybe.

18 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Got my Nodet fert spreader on a Massey 3095,  the longer wheelbase suits the Nodet model.

Joe said "I thought you had a New Holland CR combine?"

Nope, I never bought one of the UH CR models...………..will wait to see what new combine models come later in the year.  Claas, JD maybe.

Maybe it will look better on a bigger Fendt, like the 514c?

You might want to look back at your old layout topic, a CR had definitely snuck it's way into your shed!

3 hours ago, Udimore said:

What took you so long Stan :wub:

You know how the Cheffins' ads say "change of farming policy", well I've had a change of collecting policy. I traded in 70 Deere, Case, International, Massey and Valtra models, and then bought these three to fill gaps in the new collection policy

The T6.160 Golden Jubilee is all wrong. Wheelbase, wheels and mudguards are all wrong, so it never interested me.

The exhaust on the 7A1 7600 is wrong, so it never interested me.

I have the Britains T7.270 Golden Jubilee, but always wanted one based on the ROS model.

Then I found the three of them together, in one place. Wasn't leaving them behind.

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

You know how the Cheffins' ads say "change of farming policy", well I've had a change of collecting policy. I traded in 70 Deere, Case, International, Massey and Valtra models, and then bought these three to fill gaps in the new collection policy

The T6.160 Golden Jubilee is all wrong. Wheelbase, wheels and mudguards are all wrong, so it never interested me.

The exhaust on the 7A1 7600 is wrong, so it never interested me.

I have the Britains T7.270 Golden Jubilee, but always wanted one based on the ROS model.

Then I found the three of them together, in one place. Wasn't leaving them behind.

You could modify the 7600 Stan. I got an exhaust from the older Britains 6600 and moved it forward. The Fieco 7600 was basicly a 7000 bar the front grill. If you have a spare grill from the Q cab models ,it's also worth doing a swap. I don't know why Britains gave this model yellow head lamps.

Not my latest buy, but one I'm having trouble with, and would like to tap the collective weirdo wisdom

I have three terracotta T7.225s and all of them have an over torqued screw in their base.

When this happened on previous UH models I used the Dremel to cut a groove for a flathead screwdriver, and that always did the trick

But it isn't working with this one

What other tricks do people have for dealing with over torqued screws on UH models?

20200714_153359.jpg

20200714_153245.jpg

I had the same problem with the Massey Telehandler.  What I ended up doing was cutting around the screw with a craft knife and then you can twist the screw out by hand.  But if you ever decided to rebox to ever sell it you may have a problem.  That said, I managed to sell the telehandler on and it was on with just the one screw.

4 minutes ago, Valtraman8450 said:

Hi has anyone got a UH Valtra 6850 for sale I'll take as many as is available colour not an issue T. I. A

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/en/a/farmmodel-news-2020---preview-expected-farmmodels/toys-farm-2020-valtra-hi-tech-6850-red-1-32/16/52753#.Xw4W1ZpKh9Y

Due August I think

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I think I got the harvester bug..This lot arrived today.. Ready for the second cut silage. 2 Claas Jags And a Big M. And a Dominator to join the NH 8070 for grain.:D

20200714_172844.jpg

Very nice, it almost pains me to say this as a Claas guy but I kind of want one of those Big Ms. 

21 minutes ago, 1/32 said:

Very nice, it almost pains me to say this as a Claas guy but I kind of want one of those Big Ms. 

The Big M is a nice detailed model. Quiet a few off them working around my area. 

2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The Big M is a nice detailed model. Quiet a few off them working around my area. 

I’ve seen one in person when I was working at the Claas dealer, it was an interesting machine. 

20 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I think I got the harvester bug..This lot arrived today.. Ready for the second cut silage. 2 Claas Jags And a Big M. And a Dominator to join the NH 8070 for grain.:D

20200714_172844.jpg

That's a fair haul! There are some good bargains in the Claas shop at the moment, I had a bit of cash for my birthday so decided to get another combine, I thought about the Dominator Maxi but ended up going for the Wiking Commandor, I know it is meant to have some issues but it's a little different.

Archived