What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, 0025 said:

Just bought from markettoy? on ebay, french seller I've felt with before.

Uh lemken solitair 6m combi drill

Wiking claas scorpion 7044

That's where Valtra was from...the one wheel was a bit wonky I discovered later, so I've put it back in the box and will think of another job for it.  The drill will go on the T163 and the old T190 can be the secondary tiller.  

You might want to check your spelling there Jack...

29 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

It's cracking model for sure, But check out the rear "hitch", And the linkage arms are a wee bit close together.

Regards

Joe.

have you got yours now Joe,screws holding the model onto the plinth were done up by gorillas,very difficult to remove,also very fine pastic wire holding the top link and also plastic wire right round the top of the cab holding the mirrors in place but also wrapped around the beacons,so be careful removing these

7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Ye the two long screws holding the plinth onto the model were tricky, The other four on the support were easy though, What do you make of the rear hitch,???

Regards 

Joe.

well going to check in a minuteJoe,no tow hitch,thats dissapointing,however you can lock the rear linkage

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

30 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Ye the two long screws holding the plinth onto the model were tricky, The other four on the support were easy though, What do you make of the rear hitch,???

Regards 

Joe.

your right Joe,you have to have a screwdriver that fits exactly

I've had to take the Dremel to the screws holding in a number of UH models in the past year. The three Terracotta T7.225s and the Deutz 6005A spring to mind. There's still a headless screw locked in the jaws of my vicegrip from one recent purchase where I cut the head off the screw to get it out of the tray and then clamped on the headless screw to unwind it from the model.

Soft screws being over torqued in the assembly area methinks

6 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

well going to check in a minuteJoe,no tow hitch,thats dissapointing also you can lock the rear linkage

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

I reckon it has no tow hitch because AGCO gave the UH engineers an early prototype which never had a hitch fitted, On the MF web site there is a 3D gif thingy that you can view, And the image on there has a K80 type hitch which I guess is optional, Meaning the dealers would need to specify which hitch type they would require, And the one they measured up had none, A wee bit like the Wiking Claas Axion TT that has no mudgaurds.

Regards

Joe.

8S.265 7.jpg

On 11/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, dutchfarmer said:

Picked up the Lcn clubmodel 2020 steyr 8090 sk1 2wd and sk2 4wd. Nice models and a very common tractor in my area. 20201122_193636.thumb.jpg.15505788b76b7b17e0276ed8763517f4.jpg20201122_193642.thumb.jpg.9ba038f23139361bb7fa8a11391ce580.jpg20201122_193646.thumb.jpg.3843451358aaac02abf18fd90c927ed6.jpg

They'd look fantastic in Marshall colours for the latter of the badge engineering models in agreement with Steyr sold out of Scunthorpe before closing in the early 90's 

Archived