What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

I was presently surprised when I found the new Fendt 1167 Vario MT (North American spec) by U.S.K. model at one of the local Fendt dealer. USK has really picked up the details on this model by far the best model they have turned out yet.

IMG_6491.jpeg

IMG_6495.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpg

Edited by Dougerr76
  • Like 4

Here is the trailer, hopefully the T191 is powerful enough for it 😆

I cant convert it to a rear tipper,  I know it involves switching the little pins but the wont fit in the holes at the back, but fine for it to be a side tipper.  As I'll unlikely have room for a grain store not a problem. 

20210805_203219.jpg

20210805_203201.jpg

• Like 3

A couple of small Replicagri implements arrived today which I ordered a while ago.  I have bought another Nodet pneumatic spreader despite selling the old one.  I found it a pain to attach to tractors so sold the first one, but that aside it's a really great model and once again I've discovered what a faff it is to attach it to a tractor but I think it suits the little Valtra C, although sits a little too far back.  I may try and sit it on the Valtra A though the top link on that tractor is rather chunky.  I've filed it down so I can attach the other implement, a small link box.  

20210811_191556.jpg

20210811_191610.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

I think Trigger has cornered the market on those Massey 390s, he is trying to buy them all, and then force their secondhand values through the roof so he can cash in big time😄

No I just buy them as I like the 390 don't sell any of them on 😃

• Like 1