The Tractor Twitcher's Travels Revisited

The Tractor Twitcher

Another nice tractor David! We used to have one very similar to that but it was a 685, used to do about 28mph on the road (until it hit a bank!) One of my favourite tractors that I’ve owned, traded it in for a Case about 15 years ago and regretted it ever since. However, I’m sure a nice 885Xl 4wd would fill the gap if I can come across one!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Another nice tractor David! We used to have one very similar to that but it was a 685, used to do about 28mph on the road (until it hit a bank!) One of my favourite tractors that I’ve owned, traded it in for a Case about 15 years ago and regretted it ever since. However, I’m sure a nice 885Xl 4wd would fill the gap if I can come across one!

Really nice tractor that is mechanically excelllent, just needs some cosmetic attention. Drove a 785XL fitted with a FarmHand loader on a friend's farm near York around 16 years ago, loved operating it. Comfortable and very easy drive. Unfortunately it was written off when an electrical fire took hold behind the dashboard one day. A 4wd 885XL would be very nice to own.  

IMG785xl_0001.jpg

IMG785xl_0003.jpg

• Like 6