The Tractor Twitcher's Travels Revisited

The Tractor Twitcher

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Are we going to get any outdoor shows this year Dave whilst covid is taking a break?   

Cereals looks like its due to go ahead on 30th June / 1st July Phil. I'm hoping to attend Driffield and Great Yorkshire Shows in July all being well. NORMAC could well be on, and i've the British National Ploughing Championships penciled in my diary in October along with a few vintage /classic working days. Everything crossed. :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Cereals looks like its due to go ahead on 30th June / 1st July Phil. I'm hoping to attend Driffield and Great Yorkshire Shows in July all being well. NORMAC could well be on, and i've the British National Ploughing Championships penciled in my diary in October along with a few vintage /classic working days. Everything crossed. :)

Yes I think i will attend Cereals as im not at all confident the lurgy has finished with us yet,  September is too far away to get my hopes up for Normac yet. Last year it was all looking good right up to the week before, they were just a mile or two up the road from me and all the fields had been readied and roped off and it looked a certainty to go ahead and then Boris spoke and it got called off within hours!

5 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Yes I think i will attend Cereals as im not at all confident the lurgy has finished with us yet,  September is too far away to get my hopes up for Normac yet. Last year it was all looking good right up to the week before, they were just a mile or two up the road from me and all the fields had been readied and roped off and it looked a certainty to go ahead and then Boris spoke and it got called off within hours!

Agreed, precisely the reason I haven't bothered buying tickets for any of the music festivals I would normally attend. Unless I can turn it into a day's work unlikely i'll be at Cereals, but hoping to attend a few other shows, ploughing matches, and working days etc. 🙂