Silage 2021

Tractorman810

Well it appears its grass a go go down in cornwall , 21st april which seems early, seen a couple of mf and westen drags on the a30 all loaded up and caught a glimpse of a class jag and nh hauling a mile further on swaths didnt look great ( was going 70 ) but just stopped and noticed this going as well, not a great pic but hes loading 

E0358DD3-A810-4B43-8007-58441E483F82.jpeg

1 hour ago, New Hollander said:

this is not silage but fresh grass in a zero grazing loader wagon

no  there were tedded up rows there honest ,the pics not great, was on max zoom through the hedge. the jag i saw a mile or so earlier when i couldnt stop was in similar very poor looking swaths .  barely any height or width to them at all ,

16 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

Its just a picture of some brambles, nothing to see here move along😄

kind of hard to stop on the A30 safely 😆 i only noticed the jag by luck when i saw the field closest had been rowed up, got no idea how i would have got closer mind, dont think the transit is built for off roading at 70 😁 and sure the boss wouldn't like the explanation ,given he had two vans smacked over the last 3 days,ones prob a write off .

Archived