Ros 2021

catkom3

According to what I've seen Justin everybody seem's to be saying November 2022, But why would anybody advertise a model that wont be out for 13 months yet, I would really expect that to appear next month, ie November 2021, ???

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

According to what I've seen Justin everybody seem's to be saying November 2022, But why would anybody advertise a model that wont be out for 13 months yet, I would really expect that to appear next month, ie November 2021, ???

Regards

Joe.

It would look nice in the cabinet alongside the UH SJ 7810 and Pre Force 5000.. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The T7270 & T7260 were the only tractors made in Blue Power livery for the UK...................I did see some 7050s in BP colours working up in scotland or somewhere but im sure they were specially sprayed.  Certainly there was never a 7250 BP in these parts, loads of 7270s and maybe a 7260 or two.  There wasnt a 7260 auto command option either in the UK, but over in the Netherlands seems to be a different matter, with many interesting NH derivatives.

• Like 2

I only realised this weekend that these new T7s are completely new models, not a re-run of the previous model.

Different wheels, different front linkage, the bonnet doesn't open, different cab, different (correct) offside steps and different rear three point linkage.

The cab, interestingly, seems to model an opening front window, which I assume is a feature for the German market.

I have the Golden Jubilee version, to go with a Britains Jubilee and an original ROS T7.270 converted to a Jubilee

Funnily enough, the Britains model stands up well with the two ROS models.

20220117_125224.jpg

20220117_125253.jpg

20220117_125330.jpg

20220117_154418.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I have these 3 models too..i don't think the build quality is just as good as the older model. But love the new linkage . The gold is deff a bit bright compared to Britain's and Hardys.  The new ros version is also slightly narrower on the bomnet im not sure if this reflects the real deal.

• Like 1