Ros 2021

catkom3

• 1 month later...

It has been a long time coming but hopefully patience is going to pay off. The Same Laser and associated models are now showing as available on the Toys Planet site

https://www.toys-planet.it/en/agricultural-models-132/ros/ros-toys-planet-same-laser-130-ros

I ordered mine on 29th August last year when they were first advertised so it has been a long time coming. I wonder if they were among the containers stranded in the Suez Canal?

Edit: I have emailed Toys Planet and they have replied to say that the models can be ordered today and delivery is expected by Christmas, a little more patience is still required

• robbo pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I suppose Ros are an Italian company...though why they don't do another run of it in normal blue is beyond me, they would definitely sell them.

I'd love a T7. 270 Blue Power... and ROS also missed the Golden Jub a few years back. Britains got there before them. 

The same site also displaying a Fendt 9T with a Maize header too...and in an issue of Model Farmer a few months ago, there was a review of the 9T with both the grain and maize headers - but it also had the opening grain tank, where previously the Fendt and MF 9T's had the permanently open tank.  I'm not sure when they changed them, was it around the time the 7 and 10T models came out?

I doubt the Dynaflex header would be released on its own - though my preference would still be for a wheeled MF 7 with a 30' header...though I doubt that will happen now.  I thought the Dynaflex might not have been as wide as the Superflow, but I'm not so sure now.

20 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I suppose they are very different to the flex headers you see over here...pity Ros haven't made one like they did with the maize header.

I am guessing base wise they are all similar but the reels are different to accommodate the different crop densitys and heights , euro crops are always a lot thicker and higher yielding ton per acre  wise, where as US crops tend to be very short and thin and their ton per acre is more around a 1/3rd of what we get . 

Yes, that's true, will be a different style to what you would get over here.

I saw a YouTube video which featured a couple of 10Ts which were going out of the dealers with Geringhoff draper headers, and another one from Denmark of N MF 9T with a MacDon draper...harvesting grass seed.

It's good to see Ros have partially Americanised the Ideal, though I think they would be more likely to have duals than tracks over there? 

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, 0025 said:

Pleased to see an updated Claas Axion 850 (general release) + 870 (Ltd edition). Looks far better with them wheels and tires on than the last one and fixed a few paint corrections. Might have to treat myself to one! 

m_53518.jpg

Also tempted Jack, though never seem to have much luck with Ros models 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...