don't really want to go cutting down chassis  to get t a 3 cylinder to be honest, to much agro re joining ,and the bit removed is so small , as i found out with the mf 575, rejoining, its a pain  i have all the parts, and a chassis to do a little 3000 ,so thats in the pipeline, i do fancy a county hi clearance one, maybe with a fecio cab ,as a sprayer set up, have the sprayer set already ,but not 100. % sure they did them with those cabs, only seen bubble cabbed ones, or open top ones 

On 7/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, Tractorman810 said:

managed to get the 7000 done at last , had to sadly fix one of the doors closed in the end, as the cab wouldn't stay in place or keep its shape properly, step to far maybe for a resin one?? or a bit more thought for a second  one , got the county to finish at some point , plus i have had an idea for another poss 5000 base conversion, using up something i have that got broken , so doesn't look right in what it was originally going on, time will tell on that .

7116A575-E0E6-4848-B98E-CFAC4980DB51.jpeg

00A85B0C-860A-4C75-BB8D-02A26986FB36.jpeg

862BED93-940A-4974-9DF7-6E676DD80461.jpeg

B04238FC-2E18-4D24-8358-08CD5CED77FE.jpeg

Beautiful collection, I like them all!

• 1 year later...