Agritechnica predictions

CX820Joe

6 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I know the next show isn't until Feb 22 but are we having any thoughts as to what might appear model wise?  

Surely Marge would be doing the Claas Trion combine?

I would put money on Britains doing the Trion with the new to them Claas licence.

The world is in such a pickle at present and I dont see it ever getting back to what people view as normal!!  Weve had very few new models this year, most have been rehashes from recent years.   And with all the paying out for higher bills for this ,that and the other, who will have money too buy the new models to come in 2022? My electric bill just got trebled 😠

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Yes looks like one of the 800 series replacements, a 730 maybe.............bonnets smart but still spoiled by that stupid high windscreen/ roofline Grrrrrrr!!

700 series update, 724 in pic, am not sure it’s 100% about a larger model coming, guess we shall see soon 

44 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

700 series update, 724 in pic, am not sure it’s 100% about a larger model coming, guess we shall see soon 

I heard that theres going to be bigger 700 varios to replace the 800 series I don't think there will be a 300 HP version but I can see the likelihood of a 728?