What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

On 2/16/2022 at 8:36 PM, phil phoenix said:

I couldnt help myself,................I just had to have it!!!!    Fantastic looking model😎

P1090209.JPG

Be keen to know what you think of it quality wise Phil.  I had the older version and wasn't very impressed though I do think it looks amazing with those big wheels 

I decided to finally get a Britain's Valtra, to see what they are like.  It's not the worst model and whilst the Wiking is of course finer detailed, this one looks more like the ones I've seen - rear mudguards look right, and it has the rear spotlights which are absent from the Wiking.   I plan to see which decent parts i can salvage off a Ros N174, I will get rid of the front hitch and try and add something like the red tractor in attached picture.

20220218_133507.jpg

valtra-t154,6700f25d-1.jpg

Hi all,

Bought myself the new CaseIH 845XL PLUS from my regular supplier yesterday. Made by Replicagri.

Although they've made some excellent CaseIH / IH-models, this one has at least one major fault: its drive-shaft to the front-wheel-driven axle should be a centred one, not the old version which is mounted beside the body........... And thus the FWD-axle should also be a newer version, meaning to be the center driven one.........

Only older versions have this configuration................

That's a pitty i.m.h.o.

The rear mudguards in this conversion, being longer at the back, bending downwards, were typically for the German and Dutch market, as far as i know. French and UK-versions were shorter.

On the other hand: it's one that definitely belongs to my collection, since it's the last model of the 845's i've worked with during my era at the Dutch importer Boeke-Heesters back in te 90's!m_53658.jpg.7d6face621c7d707a3b36057f0523d2b.jpgREP234.png.9b0cc6190ca9954cf479d5be0ea708fb.png

Best regards,

Jan

Edited by WHITESNAKE01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

I think I prefer the black exhaust on the 650 over the chrome one on the Arion 660 anyway.  

On the box its chrome but the actual model is a black exhaust Phil, yeah i agree, less blingey,good solid model except no ad blue filler cap and no front indicator lenses, i think i can make up a filler cap with something and paint in the front indicator lenses, also im my opinion why have such a large front weight?apart from that and what you said about the bonnet grills im happy

Yeah the front weight wont be on mine for long either.  The new bonnet decals are cool, the red & white hazard warning boards on the fenders look great too. New exhaust much better than the drainpipe early versions. Front wheels & tyres are excellent, rear wheels are accurate to some Arions but I dont like that style so I will change them to a more popular version. As you say a filler cap for ad blue is easy enough to add and painting on indicators.  Its really only the bonnet vents that dissapoint.  Im wondering if Wiking will make met. grey or black versions?

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Yeah the front weight wont be on mine for long either.  The new bonnet decals are cool, the red & white hazard warning boards on the fenders look great too. New exhaust much better than the drainpipe early versions. Front wheels & tyres are excellent, rear wheels are accurate to some Arions but I dont like that style so I will change them to a more popular version. As you say a filler cap for ad blue is easy enough to add and painting on indicators.  Its really only the bonnet vents that dissapoint.  Im wondering if Wiking will make met. grey or black versions?

You never know Phil, they might do

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

One other thing thats new with these Claas models that I hadnt noticed before are the "cut in half" beacon design.  Looks rather smart on both Axions and Arions😎 

LED's Phil, I reckon the Massey 8S would have looked better if it had those as well.

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1