What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

1 hour ago, dutchfarmer said:

No it's 1:32 

Any sign of who the manufacturer is and where to buy them? Can´t seem to find anything on the internet. Nice presentation boxes. 

I remember seeing a 3522 almost getting stuck spreading manure (without duals) when I was in Belarus and even seeing Belarus tractors on my flight ticket and on a large poster at the airport. Somehow they´re proud of their Belarus tractors but my mouth dropped when I opened up a door of the workshop and found a whole shed full of used engines.

Edited by New Hollander

On 1/19/2022 at 10:36 PM, SPN said:

Some recent additions to the collection.

The new ROS T7.270 Golden Jubilee, two 5 furrow conventional Kverneland ploughs and a pair of UH Dextas.

20220118_201430.jpg

20220118_201549.jpg

20220118_202810.jpg

20220117_125213.jpg

20220117_125244.jpg

Hi,

Can i jsut ask: who's make are these Kverneland ploughs?
Look very nice!!

BR
Jan

Edited by WHITESNAKE01

Just now, smithy said:

How many body parts do he have left since his previous buys 🤔

Not many, I also won something on the recent M&M auction that I am going to have to smuggle into the house

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, robbo said:

Not many, I also won something on the recent M&M auction that I am going to have to smuggle into the house

Well done on winning in the auction , smuggle it in and put it in a cupboard with some other models then a couple of days later say to the wife just going to give these ones a quick check-over and clean ,she will never now and you can have a good look at it 😂  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SPN said:

I'd be interested to see how that plough sits on a Marge T7.315HD or similiar

I had that plough but found it awkward to display behind a tractor properly (Wiking Fendt 936) though it was more to do with the plough frame than the hitch, that was fine.  Should fit a Marge linkage I'd imagine.

Nearly through January and no new purchases for me so far...nothing shouting out at me at all.

• Like 1