What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

I went to the Mitchelstown Model Show yesterday and picked up an Oh Deere 3350 2wd for my 6 cylinder 2wd theme

There was also a Toys Farm 3130 2wd with Sekura cab for sale and I was sooooooooooo tempted as that would have given me 20 series, 30 series, 40 series and 50 series 2wds.

9 minutes ago, SPN said:

I went to the Mitchelstown Model Show yesterday and picked up an Oh Deere 3350 2wd for my 6 cylinder 2wd theme

There was also a Toys Farm 3130 2wd with Sekura cab for sale and I was sooooooooooo tempted as that would have given me 20 series, 30 series, 40 series and 50 series 2wds.

The 3130 is a gorgeous model but very fragile, I looked at mine in a funny way and one of the wing mirrors pinged off😄 well worth having though and probably almost sold out now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPN said:

How was the show SPN.? .. Was going to go, but was called elsewhere last minute... 🙄

5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

How was the show SPN.? .. Was going to go, but was called elsewhere last minute... 🙄

Some very nice collections and dioramas and a couple of niche sellers in addition to Model Mania.

Very busy, and almost nobody wearing masks, so very uncomfortable.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Had this nice Replicagri Kockerling cultivator today.  Also had bought a New Holland 8360 with link box but the wheel had broken off so that's been sent back. 

20221005_225715.jpg

20221005_100955.jpg

The cultivator looks very good, shame about the 8360

I bought a Britain's roadside slurry tanker so I've been able to swap the chassis with the wide wheels for one with narrow wheels.  Also got a Ford 6600 which is a nice little model, though the front wheels were all over the place so have done my usual with some thread wrapped around the wheels to keep them more under control 

20221014_122323.jpg

20221014_155841.jpg

• Like 6