What's your latest General Buy 2022

Ah right cheers Gav, But at long last Creality have started putting a new design of extruder on their printers, so all new printers after the Ender 3 Pro now has a flexible compatible extruder, The extruder was the problem as the gap between the toothed brass wheel and the opening to the Bowden tube was slightly to wide allowing the filament to squish out rather than be forced down the tube.

Regards

Joe.

• 2 months later...

Last week i decided to treat myself to a camera upgrade, ive taken several thousand on my old dslr and it was starting to show its age, and i wanted to up the quality. So took the plunge on this monster of a camera. Results have definately shown themselves well impressed with its output just got to get its full potential!

279137200_325705349600353_6921749355516272445_n.thumb.jpg.7a381df1d2234f904e18f477c6cb66a3.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, robbo said:

This could either be in this topic or "what made you laugh today".

Went into Lidl for some salad stuff for tea and came out with a 78 piece tool set

20220625_164323.jpg

That some set you mind I ask how much was it 

58 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

That some set you mind I ask how much was it 

£79.99 and thought it was a bargain so just had to have it. I have had my old socket set for over 30 years and it was time for an upgrade

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

new dewalt 18v multitool, i cooked ,well nearly did, my old one a while back, it works but it struggles, so after getting some cash and a voucher, plus realising it had 45 quid of as well, i took the plunge 

Are you building another shed?

48 minutes ago, robbo said:

Are you building another shed?

no,but the multi tool gets used a fair bit to be honest , its very handy, been looking for a while now for a decent new one, plus i have plenty of batteries for it,as my drill/ impact driver twin set and circular saw are all the same, 18v cordless, so it made sense.plus they all stack and lock together with the boxes ,so it makes more room in the storage cupboard, lot neater ,so more room for new ones 😆😆😆 she doesnt know that yet  mind 🤫 she thinks she can move some of her crap in 😆😆😆

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic