Moira model show 2022

trigger82

Seen this on Facebook so looking good for this year if show on . 

Morning everyone after what seems like ages  two years in fact of not being able to have our annual show we hope to be able to host our Moira Farm and Construction show on the 28th and 29th of October 2022 fingers crossed please keep these dates in mind and if your interested in bringing a display or having a trade stand please send us a message to our page . Thanks again MMC

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The Moira Farm and Construction Display Show is back. The UK and Ireland's no 1 model display show will take place on Friday 28th and Saturday 29th October 2022.

This location is close to both Belfast airports and the port. It promises to be a great show so it's time to get your display ready or travel and accommodation booked.

029729 - Moira Model Club - Flyers-1.jpg

029729 - Moira Model Club - Flyers-2.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SPN said:

This is the one not to miss.

Delighted it is back up and running.

(Although the previous venue was a handier journey for me)

and for me Stan .it adds the guts of an hour and a half on to return journey on an already long day.The horse arena was dusty and could be baltic though.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, SPN said:

Have you looked at Fishguard-Rosslare for the sea crossing?

I haven't got a passport, yet (they don't let my mind over 🤣🤣🤣🤣) so I'd have to go up through the North where I can use my driving license, wouldn't be much difference I wouldnt have thought. Maybe next year 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

guess its not that far really for you brian, i guess for me it would be fly and car hire, maybe one year i will try it.

sean you will be in your ellement the dioramas are in a class of their own the best uk dioramma show out their and its noit too far for me only 8 hours to get their 

• 1 month later...

The Agriview 2023 calendar featuring farm model displays photos will be available at the Moira Model Show.

This can also be posted to the UK and Ireland. Proceeds of the calendar will go to The Smiles Foundation, Romania.

For more info or reserve your copy please send me a message. Thanks.

Calendar.jpeg

Calendar 1.jpeg

Gutted to be missing the show this year but time commitments just weren't going to make it feasible. It looks like it will be a great show for all involved, just looking at that top row you don't see a set of scratch builders offering products at any English show quite like that! Best of luck to all involved and I look forward to getting back in 2023