What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

I had been wavering between this New Holland T7550 and the Steyr equivalent and kept to blue.  Very nice as always from Marge but the hitch etc is not quite straight, though it’s not enough for me to send it back, it will be fine with mounted implements. 
I had the Case CVX version a while ago and the same part fell off that one!  I haven’t got a weight that really suits, but the A frame is fine so going to look at attaching some weights to it. 
also have had a UH Kuhn mower from Ben (Fendtfarmer) which I will add some pictures of. 

D5211F08-5477-4455-A54E-932292FE554C.jpeg

187E6864-6A12-4757-8F19-5A26D303D157.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, PDH said:

Went to the toy fair at the Matford Centre in Exeter this morning, picked these two up for a total of £43. An unbelievably good deal!! The Puma was £25 and its only been out for a month!!

image.thumb.jpeg.94330cf44359f717f4ae2f758cf6d798.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 16.38.20.png

Great deal there Peter,  I got the 165 recently and think its an excellent model

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 1:42 PM, CX820Joe said:

I had been wavering between this New Holland T7550 and the Steyr equivalent and kept to blue.  Very nice as always from Marge but the hitch etc is not quite straight, though it’s not enough for me to send it back, it will be fine with mounted implements. 
I had the Case CVX version a while ago and the same part fell off that one!  I haven’t got a weight that really suits, but the A frame is fine so going to look at attaching some weights to it. 
also have had a UH Kuhn mower from Ben (Fendtfarmer) which I will add some pictures of. 

D5211F08-5477-4455-A54E-932292FE554C.jpeg

187E6864-6A12-4757-8F19-5A26D303D157.jpeg

Universmini do a couple of different A frames that you can hang weights off. They also do weights from different manufacturers.

2 hours ago, SPN said:

Universmini do a couple of different A frames that you can hang weights off. They also do weights from different manufacturers.

Yes I’d seen some possible candidates on HLT.  Would like to have something like the set up in this photo of a T7030 I took a few years ago (traffic cone optional)

IMG_0593.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Yes I’d seen some possible candidates on HLT.  Would like to have something like the set up in this photo of a T7030 I took a few years ago (traffic cone optional)

IMG_0593.png

Beautiful.

The Imber 40 series weights spring to mind.

I know David Purdue had those older wafer weights for his conversions. Not sure if they were original or from SCALEdown.

Actually, I think I have a set of them that I got from SCALEdown a very very long time ago and they were individual so you can make them whatever width you want. Check with Nigel.

2 hours ago, SPN said:

Beautiful.

The Imber 40 series weights spring to mind.

I know David Purdue had those older wafer weights for his conversions. Not sure if they were original or from SCALEdown.

Actually, I think I have a set of them that I got from SCALEdown a very very long time ago and they were individual so you can make them whatever width you want. Check with Nigel.

I tried the Imber weight which I thought was just the job but it doesn’t sit level on the linkage hence why I want to attach something the A frame.  May do something similar with the T7.220 as well - the weight off a UH T7/Case Puma is better than the one it came with but still not great - though it would have to be something plastic for that as the links are quite loose, despite repeated tightening 

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I tried the Imber weight which I thought was just the job but it doesn’t sit level on the linkage hence why I want to attach something the A frame.  May do something similar with the T7.220 as well - the weight off a UH T7/Case Puma is better than the one it came with but still not great - though it would have to be something plastic for that as the links are quite loose, despite repeated tightening 

Have a look at the options here https://www.universmini.com/en/neuf_liste.php?id=13&fab=0&marque=0&echelle=0&matiere=0&filtre=125&sscateg=68&page=0