What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

P1000842.thumb.JPG.7236ed8f77ab2f16e0bcdaa49db738b4.JPG

On 9/6/2023 at 4:16 PM, CX820Joe said:

I decided to sell the New Holland big baler and replaced it with this Krone which has arrived today 

360410AC-495F-4848-975D-7E0B8863724A.jpeg

Thats funny Joe, I sold my New Holland as well and my Krone arrived last wednesday as well.  I must say given that the NH was more expensive it was nowhere near as detailed as the Krone which is an exceptional model😎

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

P1000842.thumb.JPG.7236ed8f77ab2f16e0bcdaa49db738b4.JPG

Thats funny Joe, I sold my New Holland as well and my Krone arrived last wednesday as well.  I must say given that the NH was more expensive it was nowhere near as detailed as the Krone which is an exceptional model😎

Yes it’s very good, and you can never be sure if you’ve found every opening part! I did like the New Holland but the hitch sat too low to pair it with any of my New Holland tractors, besides the UH T7.190 which wouldn’t have the grunt for it. 
I lost quite a bit selling it too

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 7:10 PM, phil phoenix said:

Arriving after the Krone baler were a couple of MFs which are ear marked for project 7S and will be drafted in to help build a decent 7S.190 rather than the poor effort due out soon from UH.

P1000848.JPG

5S for cab and mudguards, highway massey for wheels Phil?