What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

Hi Guys, I just ordered a Wiking Fendt 728 from my local dealer.Ā  I gave my contact the part numbers on the argitechnica edition boxes of X991022222000 (724) & X991022223000 (728)Ā  and he was able to check stock at Fendt's main warehouse. He reckoned there were more than 400 of the 724 & its front loader available and more than a 100 of the more popular 728's.Ā  So if you want one go and see your localĀ  Fendt dealer with the above part numbers asap and you should get one before xmasšŸ™‚Ā  I managed to get mine for under a Ā£100 so pleased with that.

Ā image.png.8765b12ab0583920e55199856f1867f6.png

• Like 3

5 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Iā€™ve been looking out for this Kuhn one pass combination to become available again for a good while now, and this week it appeared again. Ā I need to think of something else to represent the seed pipe though.Ā 

IMG_1496.jpeg

I used aluminium tube and silicon rubber I somehow cast inside a fluted tube to recreate the bendy bits, but that was maybe ten years ago so not to sure what the tube was or how I got the silicone in it without bubbles, possibly used a syringe and a whole lot of patience,

Regards

Joe.

Kuhn Fendt combo 001.JPG

Kuhn Fendt combo 003.JPG

Kuhn Fendt combo 005.JPG

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jack390 said:

I think you can buy the brackets for it all + pipe on farm models nl. Itā€™s a nice setup itā€™s a real shame itā€™s not a 4m folding setup.

Thatā€™s interesting to know thanks Jack I will have a look on there .Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Doesnt it come with pipe work

Joe?

It comes with a long floppy pipe but no bracket Paul.Ā 

4 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

That Deutz 8280 looks far better than all the pics Ive seen online..............but I will wait for the UH version before making a final decision on which one I like best.

It does look very good though itā€™s not very diorama friendly in the linkage department - maybe the UH one will be more so. Ā I havenā€™t had a proper go at trying to fit implements to it yet thoughĀ 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 9:11 PM, smithy said:

Nice model ,i got one yesterday ,was going to get the 260 as well but was sold out till next batch comes inĀ 

I believe the 260 hasn't been released in the UK as yet, all those I have seen for sale are from France.

It's on my list to get as soon as its available here.

P

• Like 1