wiking releases 2023

Tractorman810

Its still neither a 250 or a 215!!! Its a 6210R with an updated bonnet and SCR exhaust with the 250s pre cleaner added🤬

The real size  250 has the "very obvious" raised cab above the rear fenders, thats why it looks so distinctive.

The new bonnet looks more like a 215 (shorter & lower than 250)

But this model has the smart 250 pre cleaner up the side which isnt on the 215.

Well I won't be buying one, Im happy with my cab converted 6250R original.  And I will buy the Deutz 8280 instead, and its faster than JD as well 60kph😁

P1080536.JPG

P1080524.JPG

46 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

€110..😬 For a Wiking Fendt 700 Series is abit too much.  Some of these models prices have gone up 150%+ over the last 5 to 10 years.. Has anyones wages matched that?? It's getting too expensive to keep up with. 🤔

I paid €48.95 for the 828 Tier IV and €64.95 for the 724 Tier IV in 2015. Paid €58 for the 939 in 2020.

• Like 2

Anyone know what the release date is for the Fendt 728?

I don't know why the radiator hood is black, its the same colour grey as the side vents & chassis on the real thing. 

I noticed today that the 942 hood is grey now on the latest Wiking 2023 Fendt one updated model, which matches the linkage & chassis colour and is not black like the 728 above. Which begs the question "why the heck is the 728 black and not grey"??

image.thumb.png.11ad55d93de5398599280477583bbed1.png 

Edited by phil phoenix

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Well some new 6Rs have them and some don't Paul.  The new 6R. 185 up the road here doesn't have them as the farmer probably wanted to keep costs down. Not sure if that means green wing mirrors are an extra or not, but they probably are. Heres a pick of one without them on Mascus.

image.thumb.png.1d26a17d8662ee74c52e0173c5f4afde.png

Thanks for replying Phil, thats answered that👍

On 12/16/2023 at 12:21 PM, phil phoenix said:

Well some new 6Rs have them and some don't Paul.  The new 6R. 185 up the road here doesn't have them as the farmer probably wanted to keep costs down. Not sure if that means green wing mirrors are an extra or not, but they probably are. Heres a pick of one without them on Mascus.

image.thumb.png.1d26a17d8662ee74c52e0173c5f4afde.png

To an extent the green mirrors are luck of the draw if not on a full spec machine to the best of my understanding until stocks of the cnh type mirrors run out 

Was speaking to my jd parts manager on Friday, there’s a 2 millionth? edition 6r250 coming to dealers very soon to celebrate 2 million real ones made in mannheim. It was ment to be released for Agritechnica but didn’t make it to jd in time 

Edited by Jd6320driver

22 hours ago, Jd6320driver said:

Was speaking to my jd parts manager on Friday, there’s a 2 millionth? edition 6r250 coming to dealers very soon to celebrate 2 million real ones made in mannheim. It was ment to be released for Agritechnica but didn’t make it to jd in time 

2 million... Ahh come on.😅 Maybe 2 million John Deeres in total of all sorts.. Certainly not 2 million 6R250s. 

• Like 1