1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

Just noticed that the new NH CR 11 is on wheels not tracks........................apparently new larger diameter tyres that are a match for  tracks!

If you'd have clicked / tapped the link I provided earlier you would have seen that,2.3m mtr, biggest ever on any combine,here's the link again,

https://www.farm-connexion.com/2023/11/10/new-holland-cr11-des-informations-sont-tombees/

TRACKS AND WHEELS

The machine unveiled at Agritechnica will be equipped with Michelin tyres (Michelin Cerexbib 2) size 900/65R46 with a diameter of 2.32 m developed in collaboration between New Holland and Michelin. This is the first time that tires of this size will be fitted to a combine harvester. The long footprint and increased traction allow for a reduction in soil compaction, which is unmatched in the field of harvesting.

Regards

Joe

Just watched Agritechnica part 2 again and just wondered, This is the first time Nexat has been there, What a money spinner that would be for many model producer to make, If that could be done at a decent price, But I guess they could offset the initial price by produceing all the various attachment that are available for it, and still being developed for it, We shall see tomorrow maybe,

Regards

Joe,

Nexat 1.jpg

Nexat 2.jpg

Nexat 3..jpg

Nexat 4.jpg

Nexat 5.jpg

Nexat 6.jpg

8 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Just noticed that the new NH CR 11 is on wheels not tracks........................apparently new larger diameter tyres that are a match for  tracks!

I was wondering what these new 2.32 mtr tyres would look like, So I scaled a tyre up so I could compare it with the tyres on the UH Cr 10.90, so here they are 

Regards

Joe.

CR 11 tire 1.jpg

CR 11 tire 2.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Agritechnica 2023 more video's surfacing as show opens.

Smart kit from the biggest names including ...............Golden new CR11  New Holland.

Is that the Cornish-Farm-Model stand at 1 minute 25 seconds?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Some profiteering going on here, And check out those postage prices, 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4432023.m570.l1313&_nkw=agritechnica+2023&_sacat=0

Regards

Joe.

Looks like folk are inserting the word Agritechnica into listings for standard models to me?  A fair few of those are specials but the Britains 6R? 

• Like 1