McCormick MTX175 utility

I knew it... I thought they were up to this  :-\

I wonder how many they will make Jason... have you anymore info on this one please.. I guess it will be a limited run of 1250 pieces again like Karens one  :-\

Who has the rights to it then  ???

When is it coming out  ???

More details Mr Cutts please as soon as you get them (or do you know more now  ;))

Count me in for one of those  ;)

I have to confess to being slightly annoyed with my contact over this one really  >:( - Although I was made aware there were some "highly secret" items on the drawing board for release... I would have thought some of us could be tipped off in advance of a photo being released... any news on WHO has commisioned this piece... although I have my ideas.. it would be nice to know which company has takren this on...

Or given the huge success of Karens EXCLUSIVE Blue model... maybe UH have decided to have a slice of the cake themselves on this one  ???

I have to confess to being slightly annoyed with my contact over this one really  >:( - Although I was made aware there were some "highly secret" items on the drawing board for release... I would have thought some of us could be tipped off in advance of a photo being released... any news on WHO has commisioned this piece... although I have my ideas.. it would be nice to know which company has takren this on...

Or given the huge success of Karens EXCLUSIVE Blue model... maybe UH have decided to have a slice of the cake themselves on this one  ???

I agree for once Marky  :D :D

The company who have pulled this one off need a good slapping  ;)its just not fair is it and why haven't we been told about it from AD  >:( >:(