What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just moved approx 26000 books at a libary for my other half, from the old one to the new one, thier "support staff" as they like to be called were **** so she called me on my day of, they wernt impressed when i put a full van load in the hightop long wheelbase iveco van they had, first load they bought over was 20 boxes between 3 of them?????

Sounds like fun John...

For me...

I have had a terrible day today.... I have had BIG arguements with just about every person I have spoken to  :-[

i couldnt get through!!!....what was it this time ??? ??? :-\

Ohhhhh yes I have  :D :D

Everything you could possibly argue about... and I argued about it...

Topics for a GREAT Arguement today have been... so far

The Lithuanians love for the Polish NOT !!!

The price of New Season Chillian Onions

The state of the 3 pallets of Mid potatoes I bought Tuesday... that are now crap... and the debate about how well my fridge is working.. then the subsequent debate over the integrity of my TWO temperature recorders

Who will pay for the new stop button on my waste compactor

Why I didn't pay the mushroom man in London Market this morning... because I always pay him on a Friday.

er... shall I go on...

Who has to unload the lorry when it comes back late and the warehouse are going home

>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Woke up froze my knackers off walking the dog got back to find that all my mates who told me they were going somewhere with there families are actually going to Bluewater with out me  >:( >:( You know who your mates are ..... and now im home alone for the rest of the day .. again!

Got up at 7 and fed, then spent the rest of the day putting up a marquee and pens for our yfc stock judging on Wednesday, pretty much all by myself all day, as the old mans' got flu. Which is near on impossible by yourself and bl00dy hard work. Finished that at about 7 in the dark  ::), then fed again and calved a heifer. Now am absolutly knackered, so can't be asked to go to a party now, so probably a evening on here.  ::);D ;D

Got up at 7 and fed, then spent the rest of the day putting up a marquee and pens for our yfc stock judging on Wednesday, pretty much all by myself all day, as the old mans' got flu. Which is near on impossible by yourself and bl00dy hard work. Finished that at about 7 in the dark  ::), then fed again and calved a heifer. Now am absolutly knackered, so can't be asked to go to a party now, so probably a evening on here.  ::);D ;D

Thought I'd better add that I cheated slightly with the aid of the Merlo to hoist it up......he would of blown a fuse if he saw though!  :-X  :D :D

Fed the cows, picked up a few loads of cut up trees and bushes that were interfering with the tractors going up and down the track with the 3095, bedded all the main courts, helped fix the water pipe which the boss burst while ploughing  :o, got the ear tag numbers of the mostly recently calved cows...... :) :) ;)