What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

christmas dinner at home this year frist time ever in my life then went to bristol this afternoon been spoofing with my uncle and cousin's and dad for a pound a time i come home ?6 richer and i never lost one  ;D ;D ;D

Call me a mathematical genius... but I'd say you won 6 times as well Simon  ;)

What on earth is spoofing mate ???

i'll try to explain you have 3 coins in your hand (doesn't matter what they are ) any amount of people can play then you got to guess what the other players are holding in their hands they can hold anythink from 0-3  in thier hand then you go round and each player's gotta shout what they think the other players have in thier hands + what you have or might not have in you hand  :-[ so for example if their was 5 poeple playing the maxium call would be 15 so you call a number between 0-15 then you go round till the last person's left in then they lose for what ever your playing for spoof for anythink you like  ;) ;) ;)

Call me a mathematical genius... but I'd say you won 6 times as well Simon  ;)

I could think of alot worse things to call you but as its xmas and i'm in a good mood i won't lower myself  ;D ;D 5 of us in so the loser had to give the other 4 a ?1 each time they lost a game :D :D :D

We bought my Mum a new wireless printer for christmas, and of course I got the job of installing it  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Started unpacking it at around 1pm, :)

Scratched me head at 1.30pm :-\

Read instruction's at 2pm ??? ???

Threw instructions in bin at 2.15pm  :D :D

Finished by 4pm  :D;D

jobs a goodun  :D :D :D

well its tomorrow but.... im going up in the john deere tomorrow to take grain up to belfast, cant wait, ive never been before 8) soo i realy cant wait, it'll be the first time ive went about a town in the tractor 8) hopefully i'll be going in the 6930 which will be sweet with the 50K 8) but we're bringing the 6400 aswell for a load, hopefully al go in the 6930 8)

well its tomorrow but.... im going up in the john deere tomorrow to take grain up to belfast, cant wait, ive never been before 8) soo i realy cant wait, it'll be the first time ive went about a town in the tractor 8) hopefully i'll be going in the 6930 which will be sweet with the 50K 8) but we're bringing the 6400 aswell for a load, hopefully al go in the 6930 8)

Have fun Matty sweetheart :-*

yesterday went to watch the first derby game between Cambridge and Histon.....next one is New Years day, then called in at aunts house for tea later! :D :D

today.....not much really so far, watch season 2 of Heroes and now on here! :D

na soz mandy darlin :P i took a video but dno how to get it up, besides its a john deere >:( ha ha! :-*

Now you know very well that on account of me being Simon's girl I have discovered that allowing John Deeres into your life, although painful at first, is quite acceptable and I'm even beginning to enjoy it... red and green don't look too bad together really :-*:-* :-*:-*

after my last post elsewhere, would you believe I`m actually goin to plant up some hedge gaps!!!!!! after lunch of course! :D other than that  usual chores of feeding and mucking!. Have the bank to go to as well they want to see me  :o:-\ should fill in my day ! Got end of year stock figures to do as well, prob tonight or over the weekend!

Now you know very well that on account of me being Simon's girl I have discovered that allowing John Deeres into your life, although painful at first, is quite acceptable and I'm even beginning to enjoy it... red and green don't look too bad together really :-*:-* :-*:-*

I've told you before Amanda to stop dreaming its never gonna happen  ::) ::)::):D :D :D