What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not much so far, nice chat with forum member 'dicky' for an hour on the phone. Now I am going to do a bit more tiling and then at 1pm due to the weather, back on the agencey for a run from Street in Somerset to either Yate near Bristol twice, or up to Kingsbury near Birmingham and back. Either one starting from Frome. Looking at a 1am finish either way I reckon, maybe later.

Today... I are bin mostly...

Buggering around on my tractor AGAIN  ::) - I'll never get any work done at this rate  :-[:D :D - I've done 15 hours already  :-[ :'( :D :D :D

went to work at 6.30am worked until 1 then poured concrete for an extension im helping out with just finished half hour ago do ye feel sorry for me???????????????????????????????

Today... I are bin mostly...

Buggering around on my tractor AGAIN  ::) - I'll never get any work done at this rate  :-[:D :D - I've done 15 hours already  :-[ :'( :D :D :D

its a long way now from your house to work with the bridge down!! >:(.....why dont you ask Nuttals if you can help them, they use New Hollands >:( >:( :'( :'(

Bought ten watches off E bay. Wanted more but the seller limits purchases to ten over a ten day period. never heard of that before. Mrs Will wants some more too, so she's going for another ten on her daughters account. Hope they sell well...............could be a miwyonaire soon Rodney.  ;);D:D