What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not alot today just sorting through paperwork and books and moving them into a corner of the loft so as not to take up any of the area earmarked for the farm ;) ;)

Also helped my dad take 4 lambs and 2 pigs to the slaughter house, should get them back from the butcher next week.

Today we went to the Submarine Museum at Gosport. I have to say that it is the best museum that I have ever been to. It catered for young and old alike. The tour throught the WWII sub was superb!

Today we went to the Submarine Museum at Gosport. I have to say that it is the best museum that I have ever been to. It catered for young and old alike. The tour throught the WWII sub was superb!

That somwere i wouldnt mind getting to at some point.

Just realised this topic is on its 500th page

Today... I are bin mostly... baling waste again.. and down the pub for a toasted cheese sandwich... again.. creature of habit me  ;D:-[

Oh... and I did pop to TNS to get a flail mower priced up  ;D .. picked up a CD player for Frankie as well  :)

not bad going then  :) was that a short haul ?? when are u doing that 2 1/2 haul then  :)

Well it wasn't too far but we had 5 trailers on the go. Finished it off today, got a few pics of me & my mates 3 JD's

2 John Deere 6520's and my 6830 all with Richard Western SF11's

Will post them up when my bluetooth thing is working.

Ermm.. your guess is as good as mine Rich E kins, whenever the weather gets better.  :-\

Had to hand the keys back for the old house today so went and did the final meter readings for the gas and electric. Also had to arrange for a telehandler for wednesday to lift the engine out of my boat. Also started pressure washing the patio and paths at the back of the house. The previous owners had 2 dogs which practically lived outside and all the slabs were thick in mud. An hour done and only half finished, more tomorrow.

Back to work today :(

Friday: didn't do much but went up to the NH dealer, enquired about a topper and got 2 car seat covers ;)

Saturday: Mowed down the silage with a Valtra Valmet 8450 and JQ 1360 mower - my friend that does it was a bit hungover from the wedding he was at on Friday :D :D

Sunday: Praying dearly we would miss the showers :D :D Baling with a Valtra T171 and Claas 355, me drawing with the Ford 4610 and wrapping with an Lamborghini powered McHale and stacking with a Landini Legend 130 ;) Finished at 12.30. One of the quickest and smoothest jobs we ever had in our place - definite thumbs up for our new silage contractor ;D

Yesterday: painting bales to stop the damn Crows >:(

Well.. today I are bin mostly... giving a healthy eating presentation (and tasting) to 140 4-8 year olds...

Now then class... can anyone on here tell me how many portions of fresh fruit & veg we should eat each day to maintain a healthy body ???

HANDS UP PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER  >:( - NO SHOUTING OUT THE ANSWER  >:(

Yes... you at the back with your hand up nice an high... tell us all please...

;D

Well.. today I are bin mostly... giving a healthy eating presentation (and tasting) to 140 4-8 year olds...

Now then class... can anyone on here tell me how many portions of fresh fruit & veg we should eat each day to maintain a healthy body ???

HANDS UP PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THE ANSWER  >:( - NO SHOUTING OUT THE ANSWER  >:(

Yes... you at the back with your hand up nice an high... tell us all please...

;D

5 do jaffa cake bars count  ;D:D

Did you manage to get through it without trying to poison one of them this time then ???::):D :D

:D :D - I think so... it's such a job to tell when I have done 45 mins of talking... they could be asleep... they could be in anaphylactic shock I guess  :-\

Marshman...

Only the Orange ones...  :D :D

:D :D - I think so... it's such a job to tell when I have done 45 mins of talking... they could be asleep... they could be in anaphylactic shock I guess  :-\

Marshman...

Only the Orange ones...  :D :D

arr few i have had 2 of my 5 a day then  ;D ;D ;)

Well was busy today, I finally got the engine lifted out of my boat today. Local farmer came down and lifted it out with his Jcb telehanler didn't see the number as I was down on the boat. :(

It is in a friends workshop over there tomorrow to try and get it started also have to get a couple of things for it including an altenator.

Will get some pictures when it goes back in.

been doing wedding stuff today :-\ :-\ dam expensive this lark,and also helping my other half with the social services for her father who is slowly going down hill now and in need of day care or more ,not an easy thing to do, but has to be done its taking its toll on her mother now