What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Back to work after 10 days off - a nice break including Fingal and some more spanner turning - pity the weather didn't oblige :(

That Fingal  show looked a really good one... is that one of the bigger ones in Ireland ??? ???

you finally got mandys bit of and running then mate, when you need the measurements we discussed give me a bell mate

Oh yes mate have done the main board part with the build up etc. this ones going in the middle of Mandys old display which will be ajusted and remodelled, For a newer theme.

Oh yes mate have done the main board part with the build up etc. this ones going in the middle of Mandys old display which will be ajusted and remodelled, For a newer theme.

sounding good mate, just work to where the old entrance was and it will fit right in a treat mate

sounding good mate, just work to where the old entrance was and it will fit right in a treat mate

The new part won't affect the layout in terms of fitting in with yours Sean, as it's going in the centre of mine :)

Today, I been down to Old Fords for a spot of modelling ;)

Attempted to go ploughing today only for the draft sensor fault to return to my 6920s, have had two engineers out this afternoon and replaced it now, easier with 3 of us about to haul the pick up hitch on and off ::)