What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well that is me all on my own in the office now, everyone else finished at 6pm (4 hours ahead here) Iam on till around midnight, long day today as I was up at 6 and started work at 7 and finishing at midnight so 16 hours today good thing is do not have to go in until lunch time ;D

God you are bored and lonely Rob... I can see you now, sitting there in your dimly lit office, peeling wall paper, Sapele doors, coffee rings on the desk, eagerly poised over your keyboard waiting for something flash up to talk about.... oh you do cut a sad figure.... all together now.... 'Aaaaaaahhh..'  :D :D

What you need mate is a drawer full of models and some tools, you could do some conversions while you're holding the fort  ;)

I do cut a lonely figure sat in a giant office with just me in it :'( :'( :'(

Ah well only 3 days of it, hopefully

Plan is to bring out some plastruct and the like and start making up barrier feeders and gates for the model farm ;) as I am on nights for 2 weeks next time I am out when I do 5 weeks and I am here for christmas :'(

Ah, now, you see, that's maximising productivity for you  ;) I've had plenty of bits spread out across my desk when I'm on my own figuring out what to do with them.... I made quite a mess whittling the ribs off the back of some Valtra C fenders with a stanley knife  ;):D :D

Delivered a tractor over to Bicton College (a very large agricultural college here in Devon for those who are unfamilliar) this afternoon, A David Brown white 880 that the Tractor & Machinery Magazine people have bought from me for the 2009 BOAT (Bicton Overseas Agricultural Trust) project that they do every year, those of you that take the magazine will know all about this annual project that they restore a tractor for every year for this charity. Sorry no pictures, it was bucketing down with rain.

well today i have been teaching 6 lads how to scaffold while looking out for tractors. now i am back at the hotel that i am staying in looking out the window for more tractors and reading allthe things all of you have put up today. also trying to come up with ideas for a display for a show in kilbenheny in 3 weeks (the stress of it all)

Just put a "Tuna" pasta bake in the oven! It may sound trivial but Ive had a phobia for tuna since I was little, but decided to take the plunge!  :D  ::)

Andy... nothing to worry about mate.. some of my best friends are Tuna fish... great bunch of guys  ;D:D :D

Good luck boss... let us know how it goes

Two meetings today... One about recycling... one about vegetables ... great  ::):D :D

Oh... and a trailer load of peelings to go out on Frankie  ;D

Recycling ehhh..about time too  ;)

Me Office and meetings all day...pub lunch with customer if I am lucky  ;)

Then parcel wrapping today Yippee what a fun life I lead  :D

Been spending several £100 on chemicals today for our research lab. I'm now supervisor so responsible for it's upkeep. Not too sure why I volunteered for the role since it doesn't pay anymore!