What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I am on nights again as area authority for the leak testing work that is still ongoing.

I cannot remember when we had snow as early as October Andy. I was amazed yesterday morning the road up from the Red Star pub at Skene to Clinterty had about 2 to 3 inches and the traction control or what they now call it was kicking in. It had been frosty earlier so the back roads were quite treacherous... took me a t least 10 minutes longer to get to work than normal >:( >:(

As to answer you question Bill the last time that we had snow in October that was of significance was 1980.

went to the agri engineer, had to fix fuel problem on ford 550 digger, new pipe on tipping trailer, start replacing hydraulic pump on massey 265 and finally helped him ditching and carted all the silt and rubbish with his immaculate 135 and 4 ton tipping trailer  ;D hell of a day cant wait for tomorrow and friday  ;);D

Busy busy eh Blake.

No rest for the wicked.

Well that is me just writing my handover so will be finished another nightshift in about half an hour, will be half 5 here in Baku  :( :( time for bed me thinks after watching commander in chief and simpsons.

Hi everyone, not been on for a while as i've been really busy with uni so just popped on to say hi!

My plans for today are that when 9am comes, i'm going to be trying to phone for Take That tickets for their tour next year!  ;D ;D

1st saw them when i was 9 then saw them on their reunion tour a couple of years ago - didn't get tickets for last year's tour so really hoping to get today!

If i don't get i'll be moaning on "what annoyed you today" and "what made you sad today" later on i would think...watch this space! I will hopefully be on "what made you happy today" though!!! ;) ;)

Felled and chipped two tree's in a housing estate. . . got moaned at by a chavette telling me what we were doing was 'unsocial' where as she was obviously 'on social' :D :D :D :D :D

Then pruned a tree for an old couple. This afternoon I'm staying behind to service the tractor, hedgetrimmer and wood chipper :)