What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

This afternoon I am looking to start a couple of JD 6420's with removable loaders :P :P

OK an update ::) ::) I have started the 6420's with loaders both for forum members :) :)

Oh and i'm half way through a JD 6430 conversion :P :P

Erran day today. Took a crackling speaker to the stereo shop. Got some spray for my CAT boots. Had a cup of tea and a doughnut at Tracis work. Went shopping for modelling supplies. Heading home to make bales now :) and do a few paperwork pieces.

I have just totally reorganised all my cupboards under my workbench into some sort of order. It's always been - find a half empty draw/cupboard and fill it up with junk! Now I have set places for set items  :)

Cleaning is always satisfactory I think Bill so yes, a good day off. Not to mention the road is flooded in four place between my house and Tracis so today is a good day to stop in as much as possible. Lorries tomorrow and Wed, tree's Thurs and Fri.  :)

I have just totally reorganised all my cupboards under my workbench into some sort of order. It's always been - find a half empty draw/cupboard and fill it up with junk! Now I have set places for set items  :)

Cleaning is always satisfactory I think Bill so yes, a good day off. Not to mention the road is flooded in four place between my house and Tracis so today is a good day to stop in as much as possible. Lorries tomorrow and Wed, tree's Thurs and Fri.  :)

I hope you've had the frilly pinnie on for this...  ;)

I'm working myself up to 7.30 this evening when the kids will be in bed, Mrs H will be out and I can sneak my TM back into the house and try to get the base build stage knocked off out the way.... ;)

Brilliant!!!

Really pleased for you because it has turned out so well. Shoule get some nice attention at the forthcoming show. The silage clamp looks great as the centrepiece.

I hope your not useing kebab meat for dung though?!!  :D

I hope the interview went well Rob and how is the car doing with the new internals ??? ???

Thanks Bill the Interview went well should hear soon hopefully.

The car is great like driving a brand new car, even have to bed the engine in so have to keep it steady for about 1000 or so miles. Has left a big hole in my wallet but really pleased to have it back.

Cars .... all they do is cost us money and depreciate but can't really do wiothout them. Rob I need new tyres for the front of mine ( only 1 since full sized alloy spare in boot ) and service is looming in another 1,000 miles at around 18,500.