What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Finished the shrub planting today on the housing project. Just got to go back over on Sunday to cover the shrub beds with wood chips. Tomorrow I am off out in the TM155 from the log yard to deliver down at Farrington Gurney again, nice little jolly.  :)

Going down to Bicton College today to watch them make a pigs ear of the 24 hr rebuild of the D.B. 880. It's apparently all in bits on the workshop floor laid out, be interesting to see if they can work out how it all goes back together again!

parents picked up Harry, we went to town, got haircut, had lunch in pub wher ei met Julie....All Bar One, first time i've been in there sonce that fateful night! :D :D :D::), off out later to see fiends and their son, 3 weeks older than Hazmat ;)

today... I are bin mostly...

Carting topsoil in the Bailey ... to say it was overloaded was an understatement.... poor old Frankie struggled to lock the autohitch.. and then to tip it  :-[

I must be a bit more disciplined when I'm loading it... I always think... well... I'll just slip another scoop on... and then another... and then another.... before you know the trailer is fit to burst  :D :D :-[

Can't be doing the trailer a lot of good either really  :-\ - It's made my mind up that the new trailer I bought is going on the peeling waste now... I think it's not going to be man enough on this job  :-[ :'(

milked both ends of the day, then been to a toy shop ..bought a few things ,the old ones are still  out there  got a 6635,l85 and vicon mower all first edition boxes from the late 90s still lots there.

any uhobbies there bob