What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today was the first outing this year for the laverda

Got 40 yards and then spent the next 4 hours stripping out the hopper elevator as it decided to give up on me :'(

Still i shall get it mended tommorow and have another bash after doing some hay baling

Well a mixed bag today. We moved the TF to some wheat which is awaiting harvest but at 19% MC we thought we'd leave it untill after lunch. Went to my combine and dieseled her up and tightened the clean grain elevator. Finished the 3ac piece I was in. Header off, move to an 8ac piece down the road, header on, 50yrds. . . . . rain storm ::)>:(

Now ploughing over sprayed off pasture with the 8360 and Kuhn Master 100 after a refresh lesson. ;D

Feeling a little bit tired after a quiet and constructive "Leeds Festival pre-planning session" last evening turned into one almighty drinking session instead down my local, and I had to go into work this morning a little bit earlier than anticipated to sort out stock take negative and valuation reports. Managed to get knocked off for lunch time and headed over to one my local model shops to treat myself to a couple of nice new additions to my collection. Now relaxing at home music being listened to in one ear whilst the other is picking up The Ashes on 5 Live. :) 

Well today I have been doing my house husband piece this morning and have spent the afternoon watching the cricket. Have just cut the grass so at a loss now what to do as the kids are at their grans and my wife is working may head out to the garage for a potter about and have a look at my work bench. ::)