What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

nice one scotty, well done mate

for me dealing with a "ex head of it for a international bank" as he called himself and a braodband fault, for a so called expert he knew very little about pc's and software, let alone broadband, but he would not stop telling us we were doing it wrong, even when we actually got him broadband working 8 km from the exchange which to date is a distance record for us

Just this second got in after Stevie has been down visiting the seaside..he is driving so has been well behaved (for a change)  we visited as many pubs in the non lively hastings old town as we could ;)

Now I know how Ricky feels while trying to type after a few too many sherberts  :-*

Err International Sales Meeting today & tomorrow trying to guess / predict accurate sales figures for the next 5 years bearing in mind none of our customers know whats going to happen tomorrow.. should be fun  :-*

Was on the pit 'till lunchtime when a bearing went in the foragers' corn cracker. . . . still waiting to get going!

Was fun earlier though, me on one pit and a Fendt 924 reverse drive with Albutt fork doing the other pit. Yep, two gangs at the same farm 8) Us cutting the farms own maize and the others bringing in 200t bought in maize.

Was on the pit 'till lunchtime when a bearing went in the foragers' corn cracker. . . . still waiting to get going!

Was fun earlier though, me on one pit and a Fendt 924 reverse drive with Albutt fork doing the other pit. Yep, two gangs at the same farm 8) Us cutting the farms own maize and the others bringing in 200t bought in maize.

bet that made your TM look silly :D:P

Ooo yes please you lucky beggar  ;D:P :P :P

yeah quite a big tractor for down here grey import from denmark i think mark, ploughed before but never opened a field  or finished one so last wednesday got a 4/5 hour lesson,ploughing until dinner time then regular guy will take over then im back cultivating with a fendt 820 or 818

been digging a new phone cable and joint box in ,right in the middle of dartmoor, dam grannite, right where we had to put the box due to cable lenghts was a huge lump of grannite, after 2 hours digging round and expanding the hole we still handt found an edge or depth of it, so gave up and broke a big rule on bt, we cut the bottom of the prefab box off to match the depth, what else could we do bar get tnt :D :D :D boss aint impressed, talking about getting the contractors in with a jcb, recon they would need a 360 swingshovel with brealker to beat this bugger

bet it never  ;) ;)

It did make me feel slightly inadequate!! :D :D

Still, I love the TM series and it suits our 12t trailer loads. He had 14t Warwick, Bailey and Marshalls gone in two shoves! I got pictures but it was on a Hesston last year I snapped when we were on biosolid spreading.

Trailering today so will try and get pics, going to be busy though as there are roadworks between field and farm ::)