What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just looked in the cabinet mate (where I store completed models now so that don't get dusty before boxing up)

Since yesterday morning i've built 3 x JD 3130's, 2 x MF 4255's and 5 x MF 6150's :o :o

And on the workbench dring I have all the parts sprayed for 5 x MF 699's and 5 x JF forage harvesters :o

With what's left in the stock box and on my to do list i'll be at the models untill Saturday when I leave for Toytrac :D :D

any pictures ???

I am getting dragged to Mothercare this afternoon, it is the grand daughters 1st birthday next Sunday, (hence I can't get to Toytrac), and we are buying her pressie and also new shoes

PA110333.jpg

just done the 1st coat of white gloos on the door farm and skirting board so far round, cant sand as the fillers taking a while to go off due to the damp day here, had the heating on for the first time tody, not to keep warm but to try and push it along, still a few damp bits so given up now

Your love life sounds very interesting!

Aunty Jo he just told me he has to get this work done before eve cause it gets dark then :o :o :o :o  he's such a bright lad Im always impressed with his deep thoughts...... :D :D

Have been back at work since tuesday after a month off  :( :(

I am on nightshift again this time that is now 6 out of 8 trips this year on nights oh how lucky I am :'(

Has taken me until today to get into a sleeping pattern

Now that seriously sucks! How did you draw that straw, Rob?

For me I am aboard the TM165 with a hired ten tonne Richard Western tanker spreader emptying a lagoon. Four more loads then I am off to see a man about a farm model show! ;)

Now that seriously sucks! How did you draw that straw, Rob?

For me I am aboard the TM165 with a hired ten tonne Richard Western tanker spreader emptying a lagoon. Four more loads then I am off to see a man about a farm model show! ;)

Sounds fun tris. will you not get cleaned up first  :D

for ive been at school so not alot  :D

took the other half into town for an appiontment to be told the person she was meant to be seeing was off sick, then went to a shop and waited 40 mins till they found the box for what i bought ::) ::)

then twidled my thumbs for a few hours till i went tubelinning straw.

kept well and truely out of the way today, boss was out and about with the big big new boss, conveinantly managed to find a job down the valley near the coast where i cant get a mobile signal, he was in the area but couldnt get hold of me to find us exactly, way to many narrow lanes for that townie type to try and take his car down :D :D 

That is me one week into nightshift now only another week to go before I am home now ;D

Last night nothing out of the ordinary did my midnight oil samples on the export crude oil and that was about it really oh and some training and walking around finding stuff oh and forgot the safety meeting.