What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been to MPH show and top gear live at the NEC the top gear live was better than last years show :Dhad a military spec 4cx and a loadall in it :D

Nice do these have armour plated cabins/bulletproof glass, run-flats etc or are they just painted-up civilian ones? :)

all armour plated, bulletproof glass, run flats painted up all wheel steer reinforced buckets, everything ;D the loadall was just a standard civillian spec 526

Nice! do you know when this episode is broadcast?

Mrs F has 'caught me' knapping today and made me do some DIY 'home assembly kits' ... remarkable... I work my backside off to earn £350 to buy a table and some chairs... then I have to work my backside off again to put them all together  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I broke my daughters bed a while back... when did a 'slam dunk' on it  :-[  .. so I've also had to put a new one together as well  :'(

I was out walking a farm that is for sale. For my next trick I have to figure out how I could pay for it. House is a do-er upper. Good outbuildings. My great grandmother grew up on the farm next door. Lots of serious thinking, and plotting, and planning called for!

Have bought a Lotto ticket, just in case  ::)

Hope it is not in yellow belly land :D :D

Best of luck with that.

For me recovering still from the weekend gathering in Tullamore and off to Munich and Hannover in a few hours with work.

a whole 4mph wow hows that baurecy gone mad! goverments money making scheme in all its glory :D :D :D :D :D  what a power trip for them  all for £60.  i bet all its achieved  is make you further aggreived at pathetic injustice. Now if you had of been a youth with a knife youd be looking forward to a free holiday and sympathy :D

they expect public sympathy and hide behind the excuse of safety cameras :D :D :D .  money making scam at 4mph over pathetic . now i could understand at 10 mph!.They should be fighting real crime like druggies and people with knives  not extracting money out of easy targets.  But when the police put there lives on the line to deal with proper criminals its all in vain as some old fart of a judge lets them off anyway.

A good old cup of tea with my old mate 'Captain Capon' ... out on Hattie for a mess about... forgot to post in here yesterday.. sold (& loaded) 22t of my plastic farm waste (at last... phew !) ...

Been to my local dealers who has a few nice machines in his workshop... 6497, 6499, 8480 ... ordered myself two more worklamps for the front of Hattie... not sure why... just fancied them  :-\ :D :D