What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

usual really!!!, shopping with Harry, check emails, check jobs, get depressed, nothing new!!, tomorrow, hopefully get dad round to electrify the shed so i can sit out there more, get some motivation etc back in my blood!!!!  :D :D :)

continuing to suffer with man flu.

Bless... get well soon Brother Alex...

Pour Moi...

Been buggering about on Hattie today... tipping food waste...Bacon roll.... loading and delivering the first load of topsoil this year to my local golf club... collecting and delivering compost... then back to the yard for a cuppa  :-*  £270 earned for sitting on my fat bum enjoying myself... happy days  ;D

after school today went to the optitions because i couldent see things far away clearly.

turns out i am short sighted , in both eyes!

so now i have to wear glasses for school, tv and things. but most importantly i will have to use them for driving when it comes around.

Been stripping more bits off the de-stoner and putting a few new bits back on, ordered yet more bits for it, needs over £6000 spent on it excluding my labour to get it ready for the season. About halfway through it now. Had another calf born jut before we left off today but we won't go near it, colleague reckons the cow was roaring like a lion just at the sight of him......worse than Angela (extremely bad tempered, chases you out of the pen, permanent PMT, kicked another calf across the shed last year :of )which is very hard to believe ;D

Working from home for a while today but will have to go to office later on today since I can't access a particular software via home. Reason I'm working from home

• Weather conditions
  • Awaiting delivery of two Border Fine Arts

Back to full fitness today after spending most of yesterday recovering from one of the best lads night's out around York on thursday evening i've had. The silent disco I attended went down a treat along with the meal we had in Henry J Beans followed by copius amounts of Southern Comfort and Jaegermeister. Having a really good catch up on here and about to put some lunch on, nothing much else planned before getting back to reality tommorow with my first shift back at work in a week. Already spoke to my boss and i'm expecting a hectic day. Can't wait. :) 

Back to full fitness today after spending most of yesterday recovering from one of the best lads night's out around York on thursday evening i've had. The silent disco I attended went down a treat along with the meal we had in Henry J Beans followed by copius amounts of Southern Comfort and Jaegermeister. Having a really good catch up on here and about to put some lunch on, nothing much else planned before getting back to reality tommorow with my first shift back at work in a week. Already spoke to my boss and i'm expecting a hectic day. Can't wait. :)

What is a silent disco? :of

What is a silent disco? :of

One of the greatest evening's entertainment ever invented Jo. :)

The one i've attended a few times now in a club in York is set up as follows. On your entrance to the club the bouncers  hand to you a pair of wireless headphones which you can listen to two types of music in this case "indie rock" or "cheesy pop." The two D.Js are set up on a stage beside each other and rather than the music bellowing through the main speakers so you can't hear yourself think it's received through your ear phones, all you have to do is flick a switch to listen to which ever type of music you prefer and there's a volume control too. It works on so many levels. It means you can have a conversation with your mates without losing your voice and by the same token if they're talking rubbish or simply boring you, just pop the headphones back on. It's also quite surreal taking them off and seeing hundreds of people who can't sing or dance doing it to what appears to be complete silence. The other scenario that regurlarly and drunkenly pops up is having half the dance floor endeavouring to re-enact Toni Basil's "Hey Mickey" whilst the other half are rocking out to Motorhead and "Ace Of Spades." :) 

One of the greatest evening's entertainment ever invented Jo. :)

The one i've attended a few times now in a club in York is set up as follows. On your entrance to the club the bouncers  hand to you a pair of wireless headphones which you can listen to two types of music in this case "indie rock" or "cheesy pop." The two D.Js are set up on a stage beside each other and rather than the music bellowing through the main speakers so you can't hear yourself think it's received through your ear phones, all you have to do is flick a switch to listen to which ever type of music you prefer and there's a volume control too. It works on so many levels. It means you can have a conversation with your mates without losing your voice and by the same token if they're talking rubbish or simply boring you, just pop the headphones back on. It's also quite surreal taking them off and seeing hundreds of people who can't sing or dance doing it to what appears to be complete silence. The other scenario that regurlarly and drunkenly pops up is having half the dance floor endeavouring to re-enact Toni Basil's "Hey Mickey" whilst the other half are rocking out to Motorhead and "Ace Of Spades." :)

I love silent discos. last one i went to in liverpool i woke up hoarse with my ears ringing anyway .....

well i got in at like 430 am this morning woke up like 20 mins ago. better do some uni work!

I love silent discos. last one i went to in liverpool i woke up hoarse with my ears ringing anyway .....

well i got in at like 430 am this morning woke up like 20 mins ago. better do some uni work!

York is around 25 - 30 miles from where I live. Rather than fork out for taxis we booked into a Youth Hostel situated only a few hundred yards away from the venue, which was really good. Even though we didn't get in until a similar time i'm not very good at sleeping in, I was rather eager to start the healing process the next day with a cooked breakfast at 8am. :)

This sounds fantastic - so many older people would enjoy this! People stop going out and dancing because of losing their hearing.  :)

I can catergorically say that my hearing was in a much more healthier state than the rest of my body the next morning Jo. :)