What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well its funeral day, just having a quick view on here, then loads of running round to do, moving people to the right place, inc a trip out to calstock to get the stepdaughters fella, as there cars broken down and the trains aint running on that branch line due to works

Will be thinking of you hun - hope it all goes okay

well its funeral day, just having a quick view on here, then loads of running round to do, moving people to the right place, inc a trip out to calstock to get the stepdaughters fella, as there cars broken down and the trains aint running on that branch line due to works

I hope everything goes well Sean or well what I mean is as best they can under the circumstances.

went great thanks lads, good day alll round, off out for a meal with mum and the familly in a min, just home to change, hate wearing posh stuff, like me jeans and t shirts

I know what you mean Sean...I hate suit, shirt and ties but in circumstances like you are in I think formal dressing looks good and shows good respect,

Anyway Sean look after mum (I'm sure you will) and hope you enjoy the meal ( as my uncle Jim said when my auntie Jenny died....this is not a celebration meal.....it is a "thank you" for all the family

I must shut up now since well I fell a tear in my eye :-[

Picked up my new potato harvester this morning at Kings Lynn, dealer dragged it there from Boston and we swapped over at a hauliers yard, then went to a free sugar beet open day this afternoon :D

Went out shopping for tools and materials. Then inbetween showers we emptied the shed - then it pee'd down on the contents  >:( >:( , pressure washed the slabs off, moved shed and put everything back in sorting out the rubbish as we went. Knocked the five fence panels off of their posts ready for a new fence to go up tomorrow. Cleared out 'rubble corner' to make up a base on which to put paving where the path, log store and wheelie bins will go, moved rabbits on to lawn for the timebeing so we can sort the fence out tomorrow, cleaned out stones around rain water drain, had a bath, made tea and then caught up with my work topic on here. Quality day  :) :)

Greenhouse work in forenoon and then up to the Lecht at lunchtime to see if i can get photos of the North East of Scotland Commercial Vehicle road run climbing from Tomintoul. Rain and overcast here so heaven knows what it will up at the Lecht :-\

Well yesterday went to Kincraig wildlife park with the kids, they loved it they got to see mercedes the polar bear. Today cleaning the house and packing my bag ready to go back to work tomorrow  :( :(  Have a taxi booked for 04:45 to get me to Aberdeen airport then 2 weeks of hard work as we have a 1 month shutdown about to start on thursday

got out on the bikes today, pretty tame 18 miles as we aint been out for a few weeks, then a bit of gardening followed by the grand prix on tv while drawing some more on the next builds plan, then mum round for tea, nice scallop risotto

The L200 blew the oil seal and bearing in the turbo with a new turbo looking at £700+ :'(  just when moving house perfect so harvest money gone already! Its gonna sit there now till I fix it then its GONE! :D

The L200 blew the oil seal and bearing in the turbo with a new turbo looking at £700+ :'(  just when moving house perfect so harvest money gone already! Its going to sit there now till I fix it then its GONE! :D

Generally how reliable are these Mitsubishi pickups? I can't decid whether I want one of these or a Toyota Hilux. (sorry about the italics I can't seem to reset it)